Seat available in an immaculate 2007 Diamond DA40XL (N704PA). Currently 4 partners but one needs to sell his seat due to growing family (wife + 2 teen boys + all their team sporting gear + baggage exceeds MTOW). Airplane has been hangared since birth. ADS-B in/out installed. G1000 with GFC700 AP and XM WX & entertainment. Meticulously maintained. 1440 TT. No damage history at all. Price for the 1/4 share to be negotiated with selling partner. It is owned by an LLC that we formed to own and operate the aircraft. It was organized by hiring a top aviation attorney to make sure we avoided all the common pitfalls. The operating agreement even has an exit article. We own the airplane outright. You would be buying into 1/4 share of the net assets of the LLC which is mainly composed of the market value of the airplane plus the engine TBO cash reserve that we have collectively set aside to date (~$20K at present). No lien on the airplane will be offered if you need to finance your share. Only cash will be accepted. If you need to rob banks or borrow from a guy whose middle name is "the", it's your business . Each owner currently pays $400/month into the general operating fund to cover fixed costs like hangar rent, insurance, scheduled maintenance (annual and ADs). Variable costs like oil changes and non-scheduled maintenance squawks are covered by paying in $35/TACH HR also into the general operating fund. We each pay for our own fuel, oil and other direct expenses like FBO fees. Current owners are ~500 hours each, all instrument rated, and financially stable professionals. We have a commercial real estate executive (selling his seat), two IT professionals and an SMU professor. We take flying by the book very seriously. We schedule using a weekly rotating "first refusal" system. The privilege of first refusal allows the pilot holding it to schedule the airplane no questions asked. A week begins on Tuesday and ends on Monday. In all the years we have owned the airplane there has never been a conflict. If it's not your week, all you have to do is ask the pilot who has the first refusal privilege that week if the airplane is available. I can't remember the last time one of my partners said no. If interested please email drmack911 at g mail d ot c om.