Kentucky Dam PoA fly-in... (M34 Apr 26-29) who's coming?

I’m flying in old 172 without wheel pants. I have no problem putting it in the grass. I’ll bring my tiedowns.

There were quite a few left after I parked. There are ropes. Some
Of the ropes are a little iffy but they’re in place.

Oh, I didn't bring my tie down stakes. I hope I don't need them. Got ropes and straps. Fingers crossed.

Jealous. Am just gonna stay at home and drink until I am depressed and drunk

Sounds like you guys are rocking the place and it’s only Thursday. I fear for that place over the next few days as more of you miscreants roll in. :cool:

I’m planning to do some local NC flying Saturday and will probably be tempted to point the spinner at the western hills and head over that way but no dice. Not this time. :(

Y’all have fun and stay safe. :)

Guys- for the none too mobile on foot- how do we get from the runway to the lodge?

Bruce, they have a shuttle or you can call me, we have our car with us. What is your eta?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

1415, I have my handheld with me and will also listen for you. 1500 local on Sat, correct?

We had a visit from Barney?
e479ad4b45ffef01472ab1fa6249508a.jpg

We are at the rolling palace this morning, any ideas on era's from the other folk, I know Bryan is around 1600.

That was supposed to be we ate at the rolling palace.

I'm lookin at the positives, the ceilings just lifted from OVC 001 to OVC 003. but right now it's kinda hard to give an ETA.

We are at the rolling palace this morning, any ideas on era's from the other folk, I know Bryan is around 1600.

We are leaving Detroit area today at about 7PM EDT. Should be there around 9:30 PM CDT. We're bringing our foldup bikes and we'll just ride to the lodge.

Sending good weather
Ohms your way, if you can get through it the weather is gorgeous here

:cryin::cryin::cryin:

Any plans for Saturday? Depending what everyone is doing, we will plan our arrival...

Martina

Back