Just so we don't forget - Martin Aviation Group

As an update I was at St Louis Downtown airport and did not see any development from MAG.

As an update I was at St Louis Downtown airport and did not see any development from MAG.

That's because they went for the LEED Unobtanium certification. Their carbon footprint is so small, they've made all the buildings invisible in order to limit "view pollution"

They're campus is amazing. I toured it recently with my wife Morgan Fairchild.

I visit that field several times a year, and while there’s nothing wrong with the place, I’ve seen no development.

I did see quite a few airshow participants on the ramp July 4. There was a nice airshow along the river at the Arch, and it included a jet-powered glider that parked right near me. The best part of the airshow was when the Army Golden Knights “threaded the Arch” with their chutes.

I don't mind the necropost, but there should be a little symbol on the main forum page, like a little tombstone, or Lazarus, or something as an indicator. I was just reading the first page of this before I realized it was from 2010 :eek2:

I don't mind the necropost, but there should be a little symbol on the main forum page, like a little tombstone, or Lazarus, or something as an indicator. I was just reading the first page of this before I realized it was from 2010 :eek2:

Have said this several times here; was shot down as unnecessary.

Something popped into my head at work today and I was like man whatever happened to that Martin guy. Did a web search and this thread popped up so I figured yeah let's have some fun.

Back