Jeppesen Binders

Greg Bockelman

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Greg Bockelman
Anyone use paper charts anymore? I have two 2'' and one 1" leather or faux leather Jeppesen 7 ring binders and one of each United 7 ring binders. Anyone want them? otherwise they go in the trash.

Anyone use paper charts anymore? I have two 2'' and one 1" leather or faux leather Jeppesen 7 ring binders and one of each United 7 ring binders. Anyone want them? otherwise they go in the trash.
Does it take 5.5x8.5 paper? Might be the right size for somebody's POH.

Hi Greg, just sent you a private email. I just subscribed to Jeppesen paper charts for my IFR training. Thanks.

I gave up my Jeppesen subscription a couple years ago. I've got a couple 2 inch binders, as well. Some day I'll get rid of them. I still use paper, but the "free" ones from AOPA work just fine and are far less expensive for me.

I heard about "happy" continuous updating process. I signed up for only CA, so it should be relatively easy.

Avare on Android for government version, plus paper Jeppesen as backup is my plan for my IFR training. I was also curious about Jeppesen format.

I have some with Continental on the covers, sorry no Air Mic. My dad flew out there in the 70's and 80's. I got to ride on JUJU.

Pictures? Might take Jeppesen 1”

Trash??!! How could you? They are collectors items! I still have mine and you can buy blank pages for them for notes or whatever.

Back