Is it the failed public school or the “Parents”

Sounds like James lives on a lake or river. Where public access is convenient, although not welcome. Hard to judge too much w/o pictures of the property.

We have a public trail in our town, popular for walking and biking. There are several entrances at city parks, but a number of neighborhoods, including mine, have homes where people have a path to get to the trail. I'm trespassing if I use the local path to get to the trail instead of going down the road a mile or so to get to the entrance via a park. I've seen people get testy about pedestrians using their "private" path, but I don't know...I just don't see the harm.

Kids these days. (something I'm fairly certain Abraham said at some point)

Sounds like James lives on a lake or river. Where public access is convenient, although not welcome. Hard to judge too much w/o pictures of the property.

We have a public trail in our town, popular for walking and biking. There are several entrances at city parks, but a number of neighborhoods, including mine, have homes where people have a path to get to the trail. I'm trespassing if I use the local path to get to the trail instead of going down the road a mile or so to get to the entrance via a park. I've seen people get testy about pedestrians using their "private" path, but I don't know...I just don't see the harm.

I’m not going to post too much about my position, but there are no paths through my property and everything about my place says “not public”

I’m not going to post too much about my position, but there are no paths through my property and everything about my place says “not public”

But how am I supposed to find your place and beach there after I get a seaplane if you don’t post your coordinates? Hmmm?

Here’s a shot off the porch but that’s all y’all get ;)

Attachments

• 604EAA61-D59E-4E8D-97D4-0159248391F3.jpeg
    604EAA61-D59E-4E8D-97D4-0159248391F3.jpeg
    176.1 KB · Views: 28
One of my favorite made up lines to a popular song is as follows:

And the sign said anybody caught trespassin' would be shot on sight
So I jumped on the fence and-a yelled at the BLAM!!!

So how much distance or time do they save using you as a shortcut?

Actually quite a little bit, in "kid distance". Down to the end of the street, go a block, back down the same distance... or through my yard.

I really didn't mind, wasn't like they were doing it all the time, or at odd hours. They were clearly kids just wanting a shortcut, young and having fun.

Our yard represents the shortest distance to jaywalk to the local high school.

Whatever. They cut through all the time. Just don't break my crap.

Back