Introducing...Me :-)

Mrs. J Cranford

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
J Cranford's Preferred Co-Pilot
Hello from Texas! I'm Susan, J Cranford's better half. I enjoy being John's co-pilot in the air and on the ground. I'm always looking forward to our next adventure.

:)

Last edited:
Nice Brown Trout! Caught on the fly?

Welcome!

JCrizzy n Sizzle!

Sorry @Mrs. J Cranford you have rap names on POA.

He had been lovingly referred to add JCray but now the duo is complete!

How is your back? I hope awesome!

Welcome!

Welcome Susan!!!! 'bout time you jumped into the fray!

Only because you don’t want to be shot:devil:

That's right!

Don't want to end up like this poor guy!

images

JCrizzy n Sizzle!

Sorry @Mrs. J Cranford you have rap names on POA.

He had been lovingly referred to add JCray but now the duo is complete!

How is your back? I hope awesome!

Welcome!
Too funny on the names!

Back is getting better everyday. I've been told that slow and steady wins the race, which is good. It will be a while before I can walk a marathon let alone try to run one.

Too funny on the names!

Back is getting better everyday. I've been told that slow and steady wins the race, which is good. It will be a while before I can walk a marathon let alone try to run one.

That's one way to get hubby to run the vacuum, fold clothes, do the dishes, etc etc....

Too funny on the names!

That's great! Glad you are on the mend!

That's right!

Don't want to end up like this poor guy!

images

That just doesn't look like a fair fight. His family probably has a call in to Raytheon's missile defence division, so watch out who you **** off next Mark!

That just doesn't look like a fair fight. His family probably has a call in to Raytheon's missile defence division, so watch out who you **** off next Mark!

No need to worry about Raytheon missiles. Now if they contact me for a Lockheed Martin missile, on the other hand, you’re doomed.

That's one way to get hubby to run the vacuum, fold clothes, do the dishes, etc etc....
Plus Susan is a very good cook. If JayCray won’t help with hoovering, folding, washing, etc, he gonna go hungry and get even more skinny than he already is.

Back