Insurance or not

brien23

Cleared for Takeoff
Display Name

Display name:
Brien
Several low time pilots less than 100hr flying old cheap high performance single engine and twin engine planes. Makes you wonder what insurance company would insure them for liability at any price. Probably do not even do required inspections, just blow that off too. So I try to just stay out of their way. Several have asked me to do a annual inspection on their twin C-310 or M-20, Beech 35 for $200. or less for a sign off. Most know everything about working on aircraft,flying and aviation so they do what they want to.

This was a very poor effort. You put less work into this than a pencil whipped $50 annual. Try again. Needs more disgust, outrage, exasperation and disbelief. A touch of astonishment could put it over the top.
I knew their were know it all's that would answer my post and you are the first, others to follow.

Advertise you pencil whip annuals, get people asking for pencil whip annuals, amirite?

I think he’s just saying you need to turn on epic-rant mode, lol.

So would $300 get an annual? Asking for a friend. :popcorn:

I knew their were know it all's that would answer my post and you are the first, others to follow.

There, not their....................... :)

Do you often post with hopes that nobody replies?

Back