Instrument Checkride - passed

saracelica

Pattern Altitude
Display Name

Display name:
saracelica
In the words of EdFred...I did what the DPE wanted to PTS standards and passed the Instrument Check ride. Glad it's over but it was fun working on it an glad that training is over! Now to get some real training in actual. Yes I had 12 hours total of actual before the ride but now it'll be different.

Way to go Sara! Not many people in the world have done what you just did. Congratulations!

Thanks guys. Sorry for keeping it a secret from you Sac. I had it scheduled since Tuesday. But I was putting enough pressure on myself. As usual I was over trained.

Thanks guys. Sorry for keeping it a secret from you Sac. I had it scheduled since Tuesday. But I was putting enough pressure on myself. As usual I was over trained.

It's okay, I understand. I would have done the same.

Congrats!!! I hope at some time in the future I will have similar news.

Welcome to the league of temporary airmen!

Congrats.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

In the words of EdFred...I did what the DPE wanted to PTS standards and passed the Instrument Check ride. Glad it's over but it was fun working on it an glad that training is over! Now to get some real training in actual. Yes I had 12 hours total of actual before the ride but now it'll be different.
Way to go!!! :cheers:

Now time to get that ticket wet... carefully, of course. :yes:

Wow! Congrats on you ma'am.

Were all proud of what you've accomplished.

Hey nice job!

What are using for personal minimums? Asking for a friend *cough*

Congrats,get out there and use those skills.

good job:goofy:

Hey nice job!

What are using for personal minimums? Asking for a friend *cough*

26 hours after being certified those haven't been established yet. What does your "friend" use?

My CFII made it pretty clear not to just blast off into the soup today. :)

He as I may have mentioned elsewhere is a family friend. So he said "Once you get your ticket give me a call and we'll do a short xc so I can show you how the system really works on a MIFR day. So I look forward to that day. I called him I passed and he said "Super got any stories to share?" I said "Talk to you on Monday night" I did blog about it on Google Plus for him but minimums will hopefully be brought up.

26 hours after being certified those haven't been established yet. What does your "friend" use?

My CFII made it pretty clear not to just blast off into the soup today. :)

He as I may have mentioned elsewhere is a family friend. So he said "Once you get your ticket give me a call and we'll do a short xc so I can show you how the system really works on a MIFR day. So I look forward to that day. I called him I passed and he said "Super got any stories to share?" I said "Talk to you on Monday night" I did blog about it on Google Plus for him but minimums will hopefully be brought up.

I'm the friend! Too subtle.

At the moment I'm just looking for MVFR to fly in. I figure I can rack up some IMC approaches this summer and lower those a bit.

Congratulations. Be proud. You just opened up a whole new world for yourself.

Congratulations. Sorry to be late to the party, but I've been traveling. That is a challenging ride. You got it done.

Congrats! My CFI tells me that will be my next addiction to start working towards - in and out of the clouds...right after I get this first checkride outta the way!

I'm Jealous!

Back