In the privacy of my own hangar......

eman1200

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Bro do you even lift
Should I clean my pipes?

6a610ac65ad020c3a8ef2ac3c26b80cd.jpg

And if so, with what? I think I’m gonna leave it alone. Does everyone’s hang to the right?

You should take a torch to them and turn them that fancy shade of blue!

I’d start with the painted parts first, especially underneath the wings and the bottom of fuselage. That will keep you busy for a while.

Going to take a lot of vigorous rubbing.

You just got me thinking... guy with the mu2 in my hangar always talking about speed...no pipe on that turbine.... maybe all that speed talk is compensating for something else lacking...:goofy:

guy with the mu2 in my hangar always talking about speed...no pipe on that turbine.... maybe all that speed talk is compensating for something else lacking...:goofy:
It could be. They also say you’ve got to keep an eye on those pilots who dislike Aspen Avionics! @Ted DuPuis

Just be careful if you bring any power tools into the equation, things could quickly get messy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You just got me thinking... guy with the mu2 in my hangar always talking about speed...no pipe on that turbine.... maybe all that speed talk is compensating for something else lacking...:goofy:

Heard somewhere that guys with short pipes have more need for speed

Should I clean my pipes?

6a610ac65ad020c3a8ef2ac3c26b80cd.jpg

And if so, with what? I think I’m gonna leave it alone. Does everyone’s hang to the right?

From this angle it looks like your landing gear has a crack right behind the door.

For perhaps the first time on this forum, I was serious.

stop lookin at my crack and focus on my pipe!

I mean that in the most aviation related way possible.

just a flesh wound in the paint.

D8EBA03E-1C7D-4298-9C68-BF469F11551D.jpeg

Mine when from dull, to polished to blue and gold, maybe I need to see someone lol

Prediction :
This thread will even get better at 10 PM tonight when everyone has some Dalwhinnie or something similar

Can you get your fist inside it to clean the inside?

Back