In Search of a Lightweight DPE

Flocker

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
Flocker
Anyone know a lightweight DPE in the US? Have a former linebacker friend in need of a checkride. He needs a DPE that's under 150 lbs. Lighter the better. Thanks.

Anywhere in the US?

Pretty small lady, I'd wager unless she got huge since the last time I saw her, she's under a buck fifty.

MARTELL, SUMMER
52 DOUGLAS WAY
PORT TOWNSEND WA 98368
Phone: (360) 531-1726

Anyone know a lightweight DPE in the US? Have a former linebacker friend in need of a checkride. He needs a DPE that's under 150 lbs. Lighter the better. Thanks.
Where is he? There are quite a few petite examiners out there. It's a common problem for small trainers.

I'd also mention to ask the local DPE. They tend to know each other and where to refer the heavyweights to.

Duffy at Marshfield WI is a relatively slim guy

That narrows it down to 12 states. Seriously, casting a net too will yield no fish. Svelte DPEs under 150lbs are relatively common. No need to fly across the country when there's someone the next airport owner.

My advice: have your buddy use the DPE Locator and start calling DPEs, starting closer and moving farther away, asking fo referrals as you go. Woman are probably a good bet.

I know a guy in Myrtle Beach. He was my DPE. I also needed someone lean! lol

But, yeah. I'd try a female first.

Back