I'm in the wrong business

Tom-D

Taxi to Parking
Display Name

Display name:
Tom-D
I just saw the bill for the yearly tune up on a RZR orv. more than my most expensive annual this year.

Plus a little 50cc carb for a kids quad is over $400. from Polaris

If you think that's the path, sell fireworks. Up to 1400% mark up to the retail level. Buy a connex load to sell, 2500% mark up. I sometimes wish I didn't like helicopters and airplanes so much.

If you think that's the path, sell fireworks. Up to 1400% mark up to the retail level. Buy a connex load to sell, 2500% mark up. I sometimes wish I didn't like helicopters and airplanes so much.

A friend of mine used to sell fireworks. Insane profits..!!! Plus lots of fun with the leftovers...

Or Fentanyl. The Chinese can produce, for about $7000 to $8000, enough to make a million pills, with a street value of $20 to $30 apiece. And with the equivalent of three grains of salt of Fentanyl going into each pill, that entire batch of Fentanyl is the size of one of those little bags of flour you buy at the supermarket, so quite easily smuggled. When you can turn each dollar into $3750 and there's a seemingly unlimited market for the stuff, it's no wonder we have this terrible opioid problem in the U.S.

Or Fentanyl. The Chinese can produce, for about $7000 to $8000, enough to make a million pills ...

They smuggle through my area, didn't arrest the last shipment on purpose and tracked to a guy in Utah that had 8million in bitcoin. The down side: if you get caught you're prone to "exhaust pipe" obstruction worse than your plane ever had the potential for ... :confused::confused::confused::confused:

Back