Illegal flight gift?

Looks like the politician has more troubles than just a free flight. The pilot could face repercussions,for that freeflight,if the mayor turns against him,to save his own butt.

The mistake was referring to it as a gift and not familiarization with general aviation operations.

What a bunch of sub human trash

Poor pilot tried to extend a olive branch and this is what he gets.

CA is the prettiest state by far, just got to get rid of those Californians

I don't think the pilot has a problem.

I think the city council could have a lot of problems if anyone ever got in and followed their money. Most of them are involved with real estate and half of them are in bed or business with each other. Ultimately they will personally benefit if the airport is shut down. They are voting to feather their own nests.

I don't think the pilot has a problem.

I think the city council could have a lot of problems if anyone ever got in and followed their money. Most of them are involved with real estate and half of them are in bed or business with each other. Ultimately they will personally benefit if the airport is shut down. They are voting to feather their own nests.

They're all crooked, just a matter of if they have enough juice to stay above the law.

The vibration must have been tough, not sure how many of these Cirrus sold?
"On Jan. 26, 2016, Landau hopped into his Cirrus SR22 single-piston plane"

If you want to get rid of anyone, start with your own state.

agreed, I think we should make a north and south NY, leave the blue line folks alone, north of the blue line is much more like Vermont than the cesspool of NYC anyways

agreed, I think we should make a north and south NY, leave the blue line folks alone, north of the blue line is much more like Vermont than the cesspool of NYC anyways
I've seen that term a couple of times lately. Just out of curiosity, where/what is the blue line?

The story mentions:

“Charter flight websites show that the cost of a private flight from Santa Monica to Salinas could start at $1,500.“

What are these websites? Are they a way for charter operators to “hold out”?

“Charter flight websites show that the cost of a private flight from Santa Monica to Salinas could start at $1,500.“
And proceeds to have a photo of jet. Surly the SR22 would be a wee bit cheaper...

CA is the prettiest state by far, just got to get rid of those Californians

No. Just the Santa Monica City Council. Getting an airport friendly council voted in is what saved Oceanside airport. Otherwise, it would have been a Costco by now while the swap meet at the old drive-in theatre next door survived. Go figure.

The story mentions:

What are these websites? Are they a way for charter operators to “hold out”?
I've been to Salinas, $1,500 is nowhere near enough.

Back