Ignore ?

the same way I just did it. click on their name and select ignore.

A good set of noise-cancelling headphones usually does the trick

Speaking as a mod, I very much appreciate judicious use of the ignore feature. Trolling specifically is difficult to moderate because a good troll knows how to stay juuuust inside the lines while provoking others to step over. The ignore feature robs the troll of exactly what they're looking for. :)

Speaking as a mod, I very much appreciate judicious use of the ignore feature. Trolling specifically is difficult to moderate because a good troll knows how to stay juuuust inside the lines while provoking others to step over. The ignore feature robs the troll of exactly what they're looking for. :)

Don’t respond to that persons post,or use the ignore button.

so if nobody is listening to the tree, does the tree really make a noise when it falls?

The opposite of ignore seems to be follow. However, I haven't quite figured out what that entirely entails.

Stolen straight from my Curriculum Vitae :p

Ignore buttons are for the weak-willed.

Not so ... I don't let people yell at me and I don't hang with trolls & trash. The ignore button is a blessing!

A friend of mine said people kept asking him why he carried firearm everywhere he went. They asked him if he was scared or paranoid. His reply? "Not anymore." :)

Last edited:
Is that from Fatal Attraction?
My ex-wife took me to that movie shortly after we got married. I think she wanted to show me what could happen if I was ever unfaithful. :hairraise:

That movie really took "crazy ex-girlfriend" to a whole new level.

Back