If I hadn't seen it on tv....

$13 for 26oz salt? Riiiiiiiiiiight...:rolleyes:

I know a few people that have those. They say they’re a lot of fun.

"Insect hunting as sport has entered the 21st century with this fun, new non-toxic device."

Bought one for my brother.....

He send me his kill stats on occasion. He is especially proud of his two kills, one shot stats.

He has a hoot with it.

Is this really what we are evolving into?

I've had one for years. The fly swatter is up on top of the fridge collecting dust. Shooting them is waaaay better. They don't splat, just drop. In fact I noticed 2 flys in my kitchen last night, time to hunt when I get home from work today.

I have one and love it. A fly swatter seems barbaric in this day and age.

I dunno, I think this is pretty ingenious! I had a bad fly problem last summer with numerous flies getting into the house somehow, and it got so bad I even went out and bought an indoor zapper to try and kill them. But it took a long time to attract them, and made a horrible cracking noise when they got zapped.

This looks like a much better solution, although the range might be an issue because I have a high vaulted ceiling in my living room.

So far this year, I haven't had any get inside. Probably because I got a pest control guy to come out and spray around the exterior where they were probably getting in around door or window frames. But if I see them start to show up again, I'm buying one of these salt guns and trying shooting them instead.

This looks like a much better solution, although the range might be an issue because I have a high vaulted ceiling in my living room.

Range is an issue, but still better than a swatter. 6"-1' no brainer (they will sit still on the counter as you get the barrel closer), 1-3' is easy, 3-4' you better aim and know your pattern, 4-6' is pretty sporty. Have a few at 7 or 8 feet but they usually fly away even if you hit em at that range.

So u blast it around the house and have salt all over the floor? Better not do that if you live in a mobile home! Lol rust her underbelly out

Kosher salt, bigger grains, it's like buckshot for your salt gun. It's my ammo of choice.

I use a different white powder and we don't shoot the bugs but nobody in the house minds.

I’ve used one! They’re fun!!

I use a different white powder and we don't shoot the bugs but nobody in the house minds.

You do know that sugar will attract more critters? Seems to kind of defeat the purpose. :confused2:

1135829.jpg

My Target Rich Environment has been reduced to zero. I'll have to wait for the kids to leave the door open again (next week) for another opportunity.

Back