I hope this doesn't send Captain over the edge..

Status
Not open for further replies.
David, I think the issue is that such behavior is indecorous from someone in a leadership position. You would do well to take note of it, leaders are held to a higher standard. To his credit, Jesse has received that criticism with apparent equanimity.

Plus one.

David, I think the issue is that such behavior is indecorous from someone in a leadership position. You would do well to take note of it, leaders are held to a higher standard. To his credit, Jesse has received that criticism with apparent equanimity.
People are free to their opinion - and I can see how someone could interpret it that way, ultimately I can't control the way people choose to interpret things. My intent was in good fun and my intent is the only thing I can control.

It appears that a few people out of many may have not seen the humor -- but one learns over time that there is nothing you can do that won't upset someone, especially if you poke a little fun. Since I don't see complaints pouring in I don't regret anything. In a community this large it's tough for any "leader" to post much of anything without upsetting someone.

Those of us that live life by viewing things through a perspective twisted by a humorous personality have come to realize that sometimes a person will be offended. All we can really do is express our intent and move on because an apology would be nothing but a meaningless lie.

One really should try and view threads such as these carefully before they develop an opinion. The context and intent can often be lost in text and the anonymity of the internet.

Last edited:
It is a small world, I've dated several girls with the nickname 'Tank'

I deleted all posts related to the PM controversy per MC decision.. I'm also closing this thread because otherwise I'll end up wasting the rest of my day watching Henning and Captain bicker :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back