I hope this doesn't send Captain over the edge..

Status
Not open for further replies.

jesse

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Jesse
:yikes::yikes::yikes:

250px-Marin_bike.jpg

tomato.jpg

2387872-2954271-180.png

Sprinkle-Donut-w-bite.jpg

redmaplepic.jpg

What? No airplane picture? :nono:

I don't get it.

OMG. Aunt Peggy posted wanting to upload airplane videos and I think you asked what it had to do with aviation.

Wait, here is what you said:

"Aviation related how?"

POA has lots of posts unrelated to flying. Heck I even asked about car buying here and getting new tires. There have been posts about pee, wine with cheez its, ramen noodles, online dating, leaves changing colors, etc.

OMG. Aunt Peggy posted wanting to upload airplane videos and I think you asked what it had to do with aviation.

Wait, here is what you said:

"Aviation related how?"

POA has lots of posts unrelated to flying. Heck I even asked about car buying here and getting new tires. There have been posts about pee, wine with cheez its, ramen noodles, online dating, leaves changing colors, etc.

This just might send Captain over the edge...

Here are threads within the past week that are about non aviation topics:

This explains AT&T

Google??

Email Repetition

Excel Question?

Is This Jogger A Jerk? (Wait a minute, didn't you post that one???? How can you ask if Peggy's post is aviation related if...........)

EDIT: you also started one about "Food Inc." a Netflix movie. Not aviation related.

Here are threads within the past week that are about non aviation topics:

This explains AT&T

Google??

Email Repetition

Excel Question?

Is This Jogger A Jerk? (Wait a minute, didn't you post that one???? How can you ask if Peggy's post is aviation related if...........)

EDIT: you also started one about "Food Inc." a Netflix movie. Not aviation related.

Whoa whoa whoa....

I never said what Aunt Peggy posted didn't belong on the forum. I was complaining about the section. I even quoted the forum section rules that said, "non aviation topics will be deleted or moved" (paraphrase there, but look for yourself)

There is a perfect section of this very forum for Aunt Peggy's pedometer and video upload questions and that the Pilot Lounge section and I'd recommend 'Hangar Talk'

BTW, that's the exact section you'll find my 'Food Inc' thread as well as my 'Is this jogger a jerk' thread.

I wasn't complaining that her non-aviation question was on the forum. Just the section of the forum (labeled aviation only or it will be moved) was my objection. Wasn't that obvious? Now I get a dedicated thread and a bunch of PMs over it? Seriously...it was just the section. The Aunt Peggy threads were fine, just mis-placed.

Last edited:
Whoa whoa whoa....

I never said what Aunt Peggy posted didn't belong on the forum. I was complaining about the section. I even quoted the forum section rules that said, "non aviation topics will be deleted or moved" (paraphrase there, but look for yourself)

There is a perfect section of this very forum for Aunt Peggy's pedometer and video upload questions and that the Pilot Lounge section and I'd recommend 'Hangar Talk'

BTW, that's the exact section you'll find my 'Food Inc' thread as well as my 'Is this jogger a jerk' thread.

I wasn't complaint that her non-aviation question was on the forum. Just the section of the forum (labeled aviation only or it will be moved) was my objection. Wasn't that obvious? Now I get a dedicated thread and a bunch of PMs over it? Seriously...it was just the section. The Aunt Peggy threads were fine, just mis placed.

You got a bunch of PM's?

Jesse, just realized you posted this in Flight Following. Though his anger seems directed at me for the moment.

That's what I get for trying to be nice and explain something when a pilot says, "I don't get it." Just here to help. I am an observer. I did not start a thread with shiny pink sprinkled donuts to make a point.

Last edited:
Well, maybe you and Jesse can sort this out amongst yourselves and let me know what you figure out.

Seriously, I like both of you two and even Aunt Peggy. If Jesus H Christ posted 'cars' in the 'don't post about cars' section I'd say something.

Well, maybe you and Jesse can sort this out amongst yourselves and let me know what you figure out.

Seriously, I like both of you two and even Aunt Peggy. If Jesus H Christ posted 'cars' in the 'don't post about cars' section I'd say something.

Wait if you are against Christ does that make you the Anti-Christ? I am not saying you don't like me.... you are funny. Remember what we told you about ripping each other a new one and stuff? You should be flattered people are messing with you.

Yup. Guess who.

LOL I have no freaking clue. The past week I keep going in to delete mine since they are almost full at 1,000 total. Lots of people PM lots of other people. Heck I post my cell number on here to offer people support and help if they need to contact me.

Man...that sprinkle donut looks good.

Hey, I have a question. I just shot some MP4 videos today. What is the best software to edit them. Also, what is a common file size that gets uploaded for say a 5 minute clip?

Wait if you are against Christ does that make you the Anti-Christ? I am not saying you don't like me.... you are funny. Remember what we told you about ripping each other a new one and stuff? You should be flattered people are messing with you.

Yup, flattered. I feel at home now.

: )

Oh ****, you're right. It was Henning! Isn't my face red...like a tomato

I'm sorry Jesse. It all happened so dang fast, and it's late, and I've had a couple, and I'm in IAD.

You've had a couple . . . of . . . ???? I could think of a few fill in the blanks here.

I'd say drinks...what would you say??

It makes me fat just looking at it!

Agreed, the tomato is looking better and better now. I would eat it plain with just a little salt. A lot less guilt than the donut, which would make me feel like I had to jog for thirty minutes.

: )

I'm glad. And now it's 2:00am in Washington DC and I'm going to bed. Good night all...

Agreed, the tomato is looking better and better now. I would eat it plain with just a little salt. A lot less guilt than the donut, which would make me feel like I had to jog for thirty minutes.
The tomato does look good, I would just have to limit the salt (gotta watch the blood pressure). Oddly enough, the doughnut might be less detrimental to me than the tomato with salt. Ugggh, thread drift...

Thank you, one and all. BTW, I got my thread locked on the Red Board for commenting about the bicycle in the hold of my C-172. So, I'm getting a thicker skin. Probably not a reference that 'Captain' will understand.

Am I demented?

Last edited:
Thank you, one and all. BTW, I got my thread locked on the Red Board for commenting about the bicycle in the hold of my C-172. So, I'm getting a thicker skin. Probably not a reference that 'Captain' will understand.

Am I demented?

You mentioned a BICYCLE on an AVIATION forum??

:mad:

How DARE you waste precious, valuable binary resources! Think of all the non-cloud children in [insert terrible place here]!!!

:yikes::yikes::yikes:

250px-Marin_bike.jpg

tomato.jpg

2387872-2954271-180.png

Sprinkle-Donut-w-bite.jpg

redmaplepic.jpg

What? No airplane picture? :nono:

Bike = OSH transportation
Tomato = Red, same color as my plane.
Baseball= Spring time best flying conditions
Donut = FBO's on Sat morning, pilots food.
Tree = Obsticles, usually to be avoided in flight.

I think I may have a problem. :rofl:

Whoa whoa whoa....

I wasn't complaining that her non-aviation question was on the forum. Just the section of the forum (labeled aviation only or it will be moved) was my objection. Wasn't that obvious? Now I get a dedicated thread and a bunch of PMs over it? Seriously...it was just the section. The Aunt Peggy threads were fine, just mis-placed.

Ahhhhh, an organizing control freak. ;)

Last edited:
Just a note that posts 1-37 all took place between 12:30 and 2:30 am. Don't any of you sleep?

For staying on Red for the daily beating?

Am I demented?

The only pee threads I remember were about peeing in a small airplane, so that's relevant.

For the record I prefer the wide mouth gatorade / powerade bottles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back