I have chosen sixpapacharlie as my best friend. Love him.

I was in the restroom in the Fairbanks airport one winter when a guy I never seen before asked for some help. He had lost all his fingers and thumbs to frost bite. He just needed help to unfasten then refasten when he was finished.

I was happy to help someone in real need.

I was in an airport, can't remember where, and I was stopped by a woman that asked if I could help her husband. I wasn't sure what this was going to entail, but turned out he was blind. He just needed someone to aim him in the right direction, then guide him to the sink when he was done. I didn't have to touch anything.

@SixPapaCharlie , all I’m asking is that you clear my browser history if something happens to me. :)

CTRL + SHIFT + P in Mozilla based browsers
CTRL + SHIFT + N on Chrome.

But if you're on chrome that **** ain't never gonna be deleted. It's stored forever at Google HQ.

You're Welcome.

I was in an airport, can't remember where, and I was stopped by a woman that asked if I could help her husband. I wasn't sure what this was going to entail, but turned out he was blind. He just needed someone to aim him in the right direction, then guide him to the sink when he was done. I didn't have to touch anything.

right three degrees, slightly below glide slope

Are there any promotions where if you do enough outings/activities within the first three months, you get cash rewards; thereby making your first year of friendship free?

Not to be cheap; but I might cancel after that, and try to get another friend's introductory offer.

Z: I sense that you are a good man; I apologize for contributing to the apparent deterioration of this thread. Your blunt honesty and caring spirit (get it done -whatever it takes) are admirable; those you help are blessed by you. Again, I'm sorry if I offended.

@Matt: You're in there, too. Good man, but can you tell me what the second "t" does?
It’s silent.

Are there any promotions where if you do enough outings/activities within the first three months, you get cash rewards; thereby making your first year of friendship free?

Not to be cheap; but I might cancel after that, and try to get another friend's introductory offer.

Actually when you cancel is when I offer you half price for 12 more months.
also I will install your friendship tomorrow sometime between 8AM and 5PM

Z: I sense that you are a good man; I apologize for contributing to the apparent deterioration of this thread. Your blunt honesty and caring spirit (get it done -whatever it takes) are admirable; those you help are blessed by you. Again, I'm sorry if I offended.

No offense taken, Thank you for your kind words.

indiana_jones_grail_knight-you-have-chosen-poorly.jpg

How much do you pay people to be friends with you? Just askin'

Well, POA, if you were curious how this worked out... I'll be honest and tell you.

I waited all day. At seriously 4:55PM, I get a call. Yep, it's six pack. He says "they call me that because of my abs". He always says that.

Anyway, he says he can't make it out yet today; but would tomorrow between 9AM and 7PM work for me?

I say yes and we chat briefly before hanging up the phone.

I'm still going to call in a year and pretend to cancel to get next year's discount though.

Did, uh.....something happen on that first solo..??? :lol::lol:

No but back when I flew it, we didn't carry phones with us all the time and I never took any pictures of that plane. It was sold to Australia.

Last edited:
Back