I have chosen sixpapacharlie as my best friend. Love him.

Challenged

Pattern Altitude
Display Name

Display name:
Challenged
After testing multiple friends, I have decided he's the best one for me.
Very friendly, has everything I wanted in a friend and nothing I don't.
$70.00/yr., is much cheaper than a spouse.
He's very fun and likes to fly.

Okay.

How do you "test" a friend? I'm thinking a call at 2am with a request to bury a body. Was this a one at a time deal or all at once?

I prefer Brenda Anderson's warmth, wit, and sage advice.

Edit: Dangit! All of her posts just disappeared. Please don't tell me she was a bot.. it'll break my heart. She was so sweet.... we had a future... I just know it....

Last edited:
I'll fight you for him!

jeeez - get a prebuy done

My God man, it was only 9:15am when you posted that. Put away whatever you are consuming till about 5pm or so.

I knew a guy who had both arms in casts at the same time. He said he got to know who his real friends were. I wasn’t one of them.

I knew a guy who had both arms in casts at the same time. He said he got to know who his real friends were. I wasn’t one of them.

What? You used the Sharpie to sign the cast on only one arm?

No, I drew pictures on his forehead.

That doesn't even require the subject to be in dual arm casts. It just requires a lot of drinking at a certain fly-in, hosted in a certain month in the spring, in a certain state known for steel and coal, and winding up at a certain MC member's house after said ethanol consumption.

He just needed an unzip!

With the proper motivation, like losing the use of both arms, a man can learn to ma******te with his feet.

You're getting warmer.
DANGIT!!! Is this darn FitBit posting my vital signs online now?!?!?! ;)

edit: ...apologies for the cross-thread humor reference.. nothing to see here...

edit:.. I really miss Brenda

Even by my standards, it just got a little weird in here.
I will be everybody's friend. Especially now that I know I can charge a fee for it!

Oh and it will be as fun as a spouse. Just you wait!

Especially now that I know I can charge a fee for it!

There's whole, big world of people I wouldn't be friends with for just $70. Like @Matthew , he wouldn't even unzip a guy's pants, who needs that uselessness around.

I was in the restroom in the Fairbanks airport one winter when a guy I never seen before asked for some help. He had lost all his fingers and thumbs to frost bite. He just needed help to unfasten then refasten when he was finished.

I was happy to help someone in real need.

On the other side, real outhouses will have a Styrofoam seat. Because when you are alone in the wilderness and get splinters back there you are on your own.... Walls are optional.

Q. What's the difference between a flut and a fitch?

A. A flut is friends with everyone. A fitch is friends with everyone, except you.

I was in the restroom in the Fairbanks airport one winter when a guy I never seen before asked for some help. He had lost all his fingers and thumbs to frost bite. He just needed help to unfasten then refasten when he was finished.

I was happy to help someone in real need.

On the other side, real outhouses will have a Styrofoam seat. Because when you are alone in the wilderness and get splinters back there you are on your own.... Walls are optional.

You are a very kind man; thanks fot helping those in need. What hand did you wipe with?

Back