I Can't Quit You

Captain, I think you need to go in for blood work and have your hormone level checked, because you are starting to sound like a chick, and an angry psycho chick at that. Are you doing a Jenner on us? Seriously, this hanging on to history with a grudge is a chick thing, let history go, other wise all it can do is drag down the future.

We definitely need a "Like" button. :rofl:

That being said, I actually like Captain. But yeah, I think that perhaps he's making too much of all this, especially where SZ is concerned. I mean, granted, it's a battlefield over there. There are times I have to stay away for a week or two for my sanity's sake -- kind of like a furlough, as it were. But it's a battlefield without a draft.

Rich

attachment.php

Thanks AP........

I will test drive that procedure on you....:D....

Eventually, Captain will get like me and will start to black out before he starts posting at night.

Eventually, Captain will get like me and will start to black out before he starts posting at night.

I really doubt it. He likely drinks nothing but Miller and it's hard get to the blackout stage drinking that.

I really doubt it. He likely drinks nothing but Miller and it's hard get to the blackout stage drinking that.

Oh I don't know, if ya start drinking it on Monday or Tuesday you might blackout by late Saturday or Sunday...

C'mon guys piling on doesn't make you look smarter. Let it be.

Nate, Nate, Nate....

That kind of troll is FREE entertainment for us when the weather is too bad to fly...:D

LOL. True. Better than another thread on logging.

We need something as useless as the treadmill thread again. Winter sucks. ;)

C'mon guys piling on doesn't make you look smarter. Let it be.

You believe the schtick too, eh? LOL

Trolled. Trolled. Trolled.

It appears he and FC got into it in the "Net Neutrality" thread over night.
Captain appears to have poked FC a little (called him an idiot) and FC called "Cameron" drunk.

That seems to be when the wheels came off.

He needs to just stay out of the astrisk astrisk astrisk astrisk astrisk astrisk astrisk spin zone. Nothing good goes on there and it makes people dislike each other that would otherwise get along.

Nothing good happens after midnight.

Wait your name is Cameron?

Holy crap.

I'm Chris K and I live in Medina Ohio and am a pilot. You can have my address in about 2 seconds. I'm not home but please give my wife a hard time. She deserves it.

Wait your name is Cameron?

Holy crap.

I'm Chris K and I live in Medina Ohio and am a pilot. You can have my address in about 2 seconds. I'm not home but please give my wife a hard time. She deserves it.

I'll be happy to give your wife a hard time. Eight o'clock work?

I saw someone include Captain's first name in a post within the past week. That couldn't happen without the earlier outing, which probably makes it harder to forgive and forget.
That was soon after he signed a post of his with his first name. That is how I found out what his first name is: "Cameron".
edit: I didn't realize there had been so many posts since I was here last and that several other people already pointed this out.

Last edited:
Originally Posted by Clark1961
I'll be happy to give your wife a hard time. Eight o'clock work?

You mean Clark didn't show up to do the dirty deed ???:dunno:....:D

Poor guy couldn't get his blue pill subscription filled in time.

Henning is onto something. I know 2 male camerons and 5 female ones. One of the male ones is questionable.

SHUDDUP FAST EDDIE B!

I can sympathize.

I've been outed by people who look at my screen name and have the unmitigated gall to refer to me as "Eddie".

Even worse, some just assume I'm "Fast".

But the final straw was when they further assume my last initial was actually "B"!

Seriously, being outed by what must be vengeful moderators like that is totally unacceptable!

You keep giving out subtle clues to your identity. Pretty soon someone might guess that you are a pilot. Hell, they may even come up with your tail number.

FastEddieB is probably smarter than that.

I bet he is actually slow.

Back