I am in love...

Interesting, it looks like it had 2 landing incidents almost exactly a year apart in 1995 and 1996 at the same airport.

My wife's previous automobile was a red Pontiac Grand Prix GT, named "Blaze" and her current ride is a red Pontiac G6 GT Convertible, named "Scarlett". This is probably her last Pontiac

All my planes get the same name "Mother's Lament" in honor of my Mom.
She hated planes, she hated flying, she hated it when my Dad went flying and she REALLY hated it when he took me flying.
When I was a very young child, every time she caught me staring up at a plane, she would make me promise I would never be a pilot.
That didn't work as planed.
When she finally found out about my "secret" life, I told her it was all her fault, based on the principals of reverse psychology.
Her response was to "Jethro Gibbs" the back of my head.

I dated a girl that drove a Honda Civic. She named it Fenry....

With Kate. Yes I named my plane.

So are you going to paint the name on the tail or are you going to paint it on the nose? Or are you going to use a decal instead of paint?

So are you going to paint the name on the tail or are you going to paint it on the nose? Or are you going to use a decal instead of paint?
I might even go a step further and tattoo her name on my....

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

With Kate. Yes I named my plane. judge all you want.. wait there is more...

her name actually is Katerina (Ka-te-ri-na), yes it is inspired by the character in vampire dairies ... yes I watch teen dramas. My car also has a name, her name is Izzie and yes that's a character from Grey's Anatomy.

Now judge all you want

And I really liked you until now :)

Mostly it's just envy...

Also, even though I don't know squat about vampire diaries or grays anatomy (the wife watches that one...I browse the net or read while it's on, but get enough of it to know I wouldn't set foot in whatever hospital it is supposed to be, with all the drama going on) but hey...if it tickles you it it makes me happy for you.

I was tempted to name my first real guitar, an ES 335 that I still have and bought used in Chicago (salesman claimed it was owned by BB King, but even as a 18 year old I knew it was bs) in '74 because BB called his "Lucille" but somehow I never named it. But I bonded with it, and airplanes even more so, so have a ball! Enjoy!

Last edited:

Mostly it's just envy...
No worries there is a long line of people who don't like me...mostly for my charming personality i think

No worries there is a long line of people who don't like me...mostly for my charming personality i think

Heh...I'm still rooting for you, and hoping you do the same for me.

Mostly it's just envy...

Also, even though I don't know squat about vampire diaries or grays anatomy (the wife watches that one...I browse the net or read while it's on, but get enough of it to know I wouldn't set foot in whatever hospital it is supposed to be, with all the drama going on) but hey...if it tickles you it it makes me happy for you.

I was tempted to name my first real guitar, an ES 335 that I still have and bought used in Chicago (salesman claimed it was owned by BB King, but even as a 18 year old I knew it was bs) in '74 because BB called his "Lucille" but somehow I never named it. But I bonded with it, and airplanes even more so, so have a ball! Enjoy!
Yah I won't set foot in that hospital either, but makes me wonder what kind of drama real hospitals have... hate to be on the receiving end of similar drama

Interesting, it looks like it had 2 landing incidents almost exactly a year apart in 1995 and 1996 at the same airport.
Yah both by same pilot, same conditions. Think second time he was trying to balance the wings

Back