Display name:
Tom-D
new type of car topper. :)

Attachments

• miK48fa3Q5WR0NX08bWx0A.jpg
    miK48fa3Q5WR0NX08bWx0A.jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 172
Tom: Is that snow on the ground out your way? :eek:

Yes, that is snow. It has been below freezing for over a week. we got about 4-5" a week ago it is still here.

That’s one way to get the job done!

:D

Yes, that is snow. It has been below freezing for over a week. we got about 4-5" a week ago it is still here.

The folks in our Seattle office say Puget Sound area is getting more today. Lots more!
Schools closed, traffic a mess. My brother texted me a picture of his yard in Edmonds.

I told them all to stop whining. It's been snowing for several days out my way, and its -14.:cool:

The folks in our Seattle office say Puget Sound area is getting more today. Lots more!
Schools closed, traffic a mess. My brother texted me a picture of his yard in Edmonds.

I told them all to stop whining. It's been snowing for several days out my way, and its -14.:cool:
We got 5 more inches today, and it is to stay below freezing for a few days and then we get more.
My Tulips are up, the clematis was in bloom, and the Texas blue bells had buds. they are all under snow now..
This is the most snow we've had in about 4-5 years.
I-5 coming out of Seattle to the north during the early commute was a mess 4 hours to transit 30 miles.
Barb and I are safe and sound at home working a warm shop. catching up on honey doo's..

Our street

Attachments

• ++8T9J+pSseYlAzSV2KAnw.jpg
    ++8T9J+pSseYlAzSV2KAnw.jpg
    199.7 KB · Views: 11
  • uHM4tYfESV+9CH1DhDz%gw.jpg
    uHM4tYfESV+9CH1DhDz%gw.jpg
    130.9 KB · Views: 11
Puget Sound is a mess, :) less than a foot of snow and all passes are closed 101 is closed all schools are closed. NAS is down to duty section only. too many roads are closed to list..

Good day to stay home and clean the shop. :)

I-5 is closed due to truck accidents

Back