How to easily put multiple PDFs in Books App

Somedudeintn

Cleared for Takeoff
Display Name

Display name:
somedudeintn
Ideally I’d be able to email myself a zip of PDFs and import them all to a folder/collection in books, but I haven’t seen a way to do that.

In the past I’ve put files on individual after opening from email, but I’ve got a bunch of work reference PDFs I’d like to have on the iPad. I don’t have a Mac, but do have a pc I could connect to the iPad.

And save the “should have got an android tablet, it’s easy to .... comments”

I know almost nothing about iThings. But if you have access to a Web server, it should be an easy thing to upload it and then download it onto the iThing. At least that's what I suspect.

Rich

The best solution may be to try to use iCloud, but I’ve never used it to store or transfer anything before.

Yeah I think if you log onto iCloud on your PC, put them there, then synch to your device, they will be in a folder on your device. I don’t know if you can see the folder from iBooks tho. The acrobat Reader app can see files tho. Good luck.

iTunes? Been a while so I don't know if you can still do it that way.

Dont bother with the zip file. Just add the individual pdfs as attachments to your email. Or use any cloud service whether iCloud, Dropbox, Google Drive, etc (that's how I do it, regularly). There's no real reason to zip them up.

Back