How mush time did you get this weekend???

Twin_Flyer

Cleared for Takeoff
Display Name

Display name:
Twin_Flyer
We got a nice break from winter this weekend. So how much time did you get???
Me, 5.3 over two days....

Last edited:
Just over two hours this weekend, breaking in new rings/cylinders. Climbed to 6500 feet today, highest ever for me as PIC! Takes awhile with only 65 HP. lol

How mush time..... in flight hours or bottles....?? :lol::lol::lol:

"0" time fer me... flight hours and bottles....:frown3:

Only logged 0.9 this weekend. Been busy the past several days.

Two hours training on Friday, two hours training this morning. Total flight time out of those four was about three hours.

1.6 PIC yesterday, about 1.5 PAX time today.

0 this weekend. Starting a 3 day trip tomorrow worth 16 hours.

Last edited:
1.8 on a round trip. Winds were strong & gusty at the surface but above 2k or so it was great. Watched an LSA do about 6 or 8 landings in one try before someone (either tower or pilot) decided a go around was a good idea.

1.6....and a pint of fresh oysters. :D

but....the weekend ain't over till Tuesday....and I plan on more flying Monday.

Just over two hours this weekend, breaking in new rings/cylinders. Climbed to 6500 feet today, highest ever for me as PIC! Takes awhile with only 65 HP. lol

Did you need a special permit to get that thing so high?

Worked this weekend, didn't do much flying for work, think like 1hr work plane and took mine up today for 1hr, no destination in mind just buzzing around.

2.1 with my Dad for his first flight in my new to me airplane. It was absurdly nice in Michigan this weekend. The haze has been so thick this winter I was disoriented a bit by the great visibility today.

Still grinning a bit....

I could use those kinds of weekends!
well....I met up with a few other guys on the eastern shore....which turned into a crew car ride around town and to my fav seafood distributor, Kool Ice in Cambridge.

btw....they were soo good, I shoulda got the quart....:confused:

1.3 Friday during my lesson. First time experiencing crosswind landings and takeoffs.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

0.6 hours today.......67 degrees F, a perfect day to take the biplane for a flight.

1.1 yesterday, a Cirrus "Discovery" flight, SR20.

Handled easily, very responsive. Side stick was natural. Easy to configure for landing, easy to land. Trim was a pain in the rear. Overwhelmed by the technology.

'weekend' includes Monday, right? Three-day weekend!
If so, 9hrs loggable

I got 2.0 in on Saturday. Took my wife for breakfast at KBAK (Columbus, IN). Hoping to put more in the log tomorrow.

:cryin::cryin::cryin:

REALLY nice weather (69 ° on Saturday, low 60s today) all weekend in Michigan and the Mooney is down => 0.0 hours for us...

Took this picture today while sitting in front of the hangar...

rps20170219_162724.jpg

Made the first round trip in the Beast to Disneyworld this week. A little over 8 hrs in the logbook.

I got 1.5 hours today with a 17.9 year old CAP cadet (they aren't eligible when they turn 18). He got a nice intro to cloud dodging and what 5 miles visibility looks like.

That's the best weather we've had. I had 5 ROTC intro rides scheduled yesterday, but 25 knot gusty winds and 1700 foot ceilings with scattered showers is not an appropriate intro to aviation. They all get to try again in a few weeks.

I got 3.4 hrs family time. Took the wife and daughter skiing for the weekend. My favorite part was when we got back to the airport and my 4 yo says "look Daddy! Santa's flying.". What?? She points to the wall and says "See? Santa!". Lol

f1aa1fd7bf9f4750808b368d780bebbf.jpg

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Back