How high can you fly a kitten?

VhuOkph.gif

By the way, I love my cat, too.

You call it uptight, I call it vile. For some people their pets are truly one of the family. I don't think someone here would joke about hanging their three year old son. Yes, my pets are family to me. I just erased a bunch of stuff because it sounded too personal for this forum, and many probably wouldn't understand. But, I will end with this... In the last 10 years I lost both my parents and a 15 year old cat we had since he was a kitten. Guess which was the hardest to deal with..??

I'll get off my soap box now and say no more about it.

If it wasn't your parents go see a therapist. I'll get off my soap box now too.

Has anyone ever read comments on a news article where somebody lost a life, and a commentator comes into the thread grieving and weeping all over the place because the subject of the article was a loved one? Feels a lot like that here, except the original antagonistic comment was a complete joke and anyone who somehow feels otherwise should just back out for their own sake.

I also wonder why Tarheel's comment was dismissed so quickly. Parents are absolutely a huge piece of any person's emotional makeup. Myself, I haven't spoken to my dad in over 15 years. He was not a nice person (actually abused animals as a kid - including cats - and is most likely a sociopath). When he dies, if he hasn't yet, I won't feel much in my heart. But I do have moments of reflection where I realize it's probably not the most healthy thing to carry a weight like that around. Sorry if this was a bit tmi, but I felt it ought to be said. :(

F you. You have zero right to tell somebody else how to feel. ZERO.

I have loved many of my pets over the years but no animal is worth as much as a human life. it doesn't matter how you feel about it. Human life is more valuable. Kinda like saying water is wet or fire is hot. Your emotional perspective doesn't change reality. . It wasn't a dig or an insult. It was however, Insensitive and rude which was unintended ,sorry about that.

I have loved many of my pets over the years but no animal is worth as much as a human life. it doesn't matter how you feel about it. Human life is more valuable. Kinda like saying water is wet or fire is hot. Your emotional perspective doesn't change reality. . It wasn't a dig or an insult. It was however, Insensitive and rude which was unintended ,sorry about that.

For YOU it doesn't matter how I feel. You have NO right to tell ME how to feel. Period end.

Real bottom line here?:
- best not to open your emotions/religious views/any potential psychopathologies/etc to public scrutiny on Internet boards - I have no earthly idea why some people insist on doing so. Always seems to verge at least on the melodramatic.

This is the perfect exercise to see if cats do truly land on their paws!

I found this article:

http://www.aeromedix.com/blog/fear-and-loathing-at-the-flight-levels/

>>>
Dog and cats will definitely suffer hypoxia with altitudes over 10-12,000 feet msl. Most pilots just let their pets sleep but this may not be the best approach for your pet’s health. There are a few pet-specific solutions that will provide your dog/cat with adequate oxygen when flying at high altitudes. I personally recommend the products from 4Paws Aviation. Although this equipment can run $100 or more, these oxygen hoods are the best way to administer oxygen to pets in aircraft.
<<<

But good luck with this on a cat (with a kitten, and an extra large hood, you might be able to put the whole animal inside):

http://www.4pawsaviation.com/products/oxygen-hoods.php

I love my Lucky girl dog.

I'll drop anyone stone cold dead in a New York second if they try to hurt her.

Let the lawyers figure it out.

Well, this thread took about as good a turn as my flight with the kitten I had planned. Was the diversion due to engine problems in hard IMC here as well?

Back