How can a VFR pilot fly through IMC? Like on the way to OSH for example

You forgot to mention the airplane will have nose wheel trim.

"8 hours bottle to throttle".

that's why I drink cans.

cleared for {hiccup} takeoff!

"8 hours bottle to throttle".

that's why I drink cans.

cleared for {hiccup} takeoff!

I sure hope you're kidding!

Not about flying and drinking. That's okay in my book. But about drinking beer out of cans. That's just gross! :yikes:

:wink2:

I sure hope you're kidding!

Not about flying and drinking. That's okay in my book. But about drinking beer out of cans. That's just gross! :yikes:

:wink2:

HAHAHA well that's the price I pay for being a loopholer.

You forgot to mention the airplane will have nose wheel trim.

Only if the destination is SixPappaCharlie's home airport and there is a Vulva SUV crossing in front of a student on final approach to RWY17

Can my passengers compensate me with beer if it is only consumed during the flight?

Isn't pflemming a handle used by many trolls on many boards?

pf .... lemming

get it?

Amazing. How does a pilot take off with 3 gallons of fuel (including unusable)? That is certainly gutsy, lucky he survived.

Very interesting! I hadn't seen that thread before and I was to be honest incredibly confused by all these references to Pete. It is all falling into place now. SixPapaCharlie IS Pete Flemming. There are too many coincidences. They were both student pilots at the same time and then did you notice all those limericks at the end? Way too convenient. There were three pf handles in that thread and 6PC was one of them! More evidence did you see the suspicious way he identified Quovadis as Pete Flemming based on "deduction". No... I'm sure he is a smart guy but that smart? And then when he quits, Petey quits shortly afterwards too. How incredibly convenient and suspicious. And who keeps bringing up pflemming? None other than our squeaky clean 6PC.

Ladies and Gentleman, I present to you Pete Flemming hiding in plain sight in front of your very eyes, our very own SixPapaCharlie!

Very interesting! I hadn't seen that thread before and I was to be honest incredibly confused by all these references to Pete. It is all falling into place now. SixPapaCharlie IS Pete Flemming. There are too many coincidences. They were both student pilots at the same time and then did you notice all those limericks at the end? Way too convenient. There were three pf handles in that thread and 6PC was one of them! More evidence did you see the suspicious way he identified Quovadis as Pete Flemming based on "deduction". No... I'm sure he is a smart guy but that smart? And then when he quits, Petey quits shortly afterwards too. How incredibly convenient and suspicious. And who keeps bringing up pflemming? None other than our squeaky clean 6PC.

Ladies and Gentleman, I present to you Pete Flemming hiding in plain sight in front of your very eyes, our very own SixPapaCharlie!

I don't think that's going to work.

Back