House

tonycondon

Gastons CRO (Chief Dinner Reservation Officer)
Display Name

Display name:
Tony
Well everything finally got approved. I mentioned it a bit in another thread but Leah and I close on monday on a house. A nicely maintained bungalow with a brand new roof and a 36 x 36 detached glider workshop. the glider workshop will be getting heat. We're excited.

Congrats!

So when do we get pictures (of the glider workshop)???

Hey Tony thats beautiful! Congrats. I love Arts and Crafts style bungalows they have so much character and great wood features. May you and Leah have many many happy and healthy years there.

Tony:

That is beautiful!

Congratulation to Leah and to you. Two nice folks, deserving the dream!

Hey Tony thats beautiful! Congrats. I love Arts and Crafts style bungalows they have so much character and great wood features. May you and Leah have many many happy and healthy years there.
+1. Very nice! It reminds me of my grandparents' house that my grandfather built...

yea adam, i think we're suckers for that kind of thing. old wooden gliders, old wooden boats, old wooden houses.

Tony: Great looking house. You two can enjoy a lot of great times there. Congrats.

Very nice!!!

I wish there were more examples of that in my town. I always liked that style, layout, and size.

Beautiful! I really love the bungalow houses.

Kevin

Congrats, Tony and Leah! :cheerswine:

What a neat house! :yes: It looks like it's in great shape. I just love bungalow houses...lived in one (actually two) for years.

So, how close is it to the nearest airport?

Q: How much money does it take to buy a plane?

A: All of it.

Fixed that for ya.

Congrats, Tony and Leah! I like it. Does it have Aztec parking?

You two have had a busy yr. Wedding, two gliders, a new pilot in the family and now a house. You're off to a great life!!

Congrats

That's a great looking house Tony. Congratulations!!!:cheerswine:

Diana, we'll probably be about 10 minutes from mid continent and maybe 15 or so from Jabara. We'll basically be right in the middle of town.

No Aztec parking Ted, sorry

Room for how many guests?

there could be 3 bedrooms. plenty of open floor space. you're more than welcome

Glad to hear that Tony, look forward to coming down to see it.

Well everything finally got approved. I mentioned it a bit in another thread but Leah and I close on monday on a house. A nicely maintained bungalow with a brand new roof and a 36 x 36 detached glider workshop. the glider workshop will be getting heat. We're excited.

Nice pad! Congrats!

Congratulations! I did notice that 3 bedrooms, and it got me thinking. Houseguests! :)

Sounds like Tony and Leah need a fly-in housewarming party. :D

Beautiful home, congrats!

Sounds like Tony and Leah need a fly-in housewarming party. :D

well, let us move in first. but you are more than welcome to come visit whenever you want to. in fact, in a month or two, I might have a cat for you to "rescue"

Very cool! The first pic, I immeidately thought "That looks like Tony and Leah".

That shop looks big enough for a glider project AND a nice RV4 project. ;)

Not to mention the nice shaded porch for Crown consumption :D

Last edited:
yea chris, it didn't take us long to decide that was the one. like about 2 minutes of looking at it.

I'm sure I will have no problems filling the garage. Between our 3 gliders (all of which need a little work here and there), a cedar strip canoe, and now i've adopted a rowing shell from the club that needs some refurbishing.

If I ever do go crazy enough to build an RV it will probably be a -7. I like side by side seating.

well, let us move in first. but you are more than welcome to come visit whenever you want to. in fact, in a month or two, I might have a cat for you to "rescue"

We don't rescue individual animals (typically for cats we need 30 or more at a time), but I'll come out and bring you a bottle of Crown anyway. :)

Back