Hot women and planes thread

Here's on from a trip to Port Aransas.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 28886_10100267643656844_8335439_63433944_5305648_n.jpg
    28886_10100267643656844_8335439_63433944_5305648_n.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 641
As more women fly for the military, many have come to see changes needed in the design of the cockpit.

attachment.php

:D:D

LOL, Scott... but have to say... she has MUCH better taste in airplanes than purses. :eek:

I have always liked the cut of Bo's jib...

Last I heard you can't even go back to the state of Arkansas without the risk of being arrested because of that flight.

:rofl:

But seriously... Dude, it's Arkansas. I think their age of majority is about 12. :D
(I keed, I keed!)

Here we go. Best one yet!

Attachments

• leslie_pilot_021_sm.jpg
    leslie_pilot_021_sm.jpg
    205.9 KB · Views: 199
One of my faves... a pretty girl building a P-38. Doesn't get much sexier than that, IMHO.

attachment.php

Attachments

• chal11-94p69.jpg
    chal11-94p69.jpg
    329.2 KB · Views: 865
Surprised this hasn't been posted yet - Even if it is totally staged, there's a hottie and an airplane:

Is this where we post pics of our hot women with our planes? :)

482376e8-3995-936e.jpg

That is a hot plane. Is there a woman in the picture?

Male pilots -- we have a one track mind. Someone says, hey, look at that set o'big radials on her and we immediately think "Yummmmmmmm - North American B25 Mitchell............."

Surprised this hasn't been posted yet - Even if it is totally staged

The behavior isn't right for hopping into something that the pilot should be very familiar with. And she's way too timid putting the helmet on that's obviously way too big for her head. It's just not natural behavior.
I'm thinking poser material. :nono:

The behavior isn't right for hopping into something that the pilot should be very familiar with. And she's way too timid putting the helmet on that's obviously way too big for her head. It's just not natural behavior.
I'm thinking poser material. :nono:

Like I said... Totally staged.

Male pilots -- we have a one track mind. Someone says, hey, look at that set o'big radials on her and we immediately think "Yummmmmmmm - North American B25 Mitchell............."

I'm happy with a pair of big-bore 6s.

That is a hot plane. Is there a woman in the picture?

I'm happy with a pair of big-bore 6s.

Well in that case I fly both a taildragger and a big bore twin :)

No I didn't...

Lest we forget...

(It's too bad some of the links are broken. :()

Anyone remember Pacific Flyer's swimsuit issues? Wish I could find a collection of all of those photos. Sadly the newspaper shut down last month.

EDIT: Google is my friend - 1990 Pacific Flyer Swimsuit DVD

Last edited:
Love plane women

Attachments

• Copilot.jpg
    Copilot.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 182
  • AVGAS Girls.jpg
    AVGAS Girls.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 174
  • Amphibian Rescue.jpg
    Amphibian Rescue.jpg
    275 KB · Views: 149
Rumor has it, there's a plane in this picture...somewhere.

fly%20girls.jpg

Back