Hot women and planes thread

PiloTAB

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
TylerAaron
Post pics of hot girls and planes.. :goofy:
brasilsyw6.jpg

What do you think the tools would cost to keep an outfit like that in top working order?

Decisions, decisions, decisions ... do I prefer:

- Hot wimmin & fast planes? Or;
- Fast wimmin & hot planes?

Yall are looking way to into the picture!..It doesn't matter if its photoshopped..she's still hot and by a plane..thats all the thread is about..lol At least Steve has the right idea! :thumbsup:

images

You do realize, don't you, that we have female pilots on this board who might find this thread, I dunno, demeaning???????? :confused:

You do realize, don't you, that we have female pilots on this board who might find this thread, I dunno, demeaning???????? :confused:

Do you find pictures of male models next to aircraft demeaning?

Scott,

I'm missing the aircraft in that picture... but then agian I didn't spend much time looking for it either...

Missa

Scott,

I'm missing the aircraft in that picture... but then agian I didn't spend much time looking for it either...

Missa
Just one of my favorite pictures to post.

If you wanted an airplane in the picture too, how about this one?

attachment.php

Attachments

• tron-man-plane.jpg
    tron-man-plane.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 869
How about one in just his jock strap with his pants blown down around his ankles?

Oh wait, most men would just find it humouros...
Yeah, sorry, we don't get offended like that. Grossed out maybe, but not offended.

I think for most guys it's "I'm a sex object....
Hooray!"

What this thread needs is a little class! Just don't ask me what Ms. Blackman's character's name was in Goldfinger...
attachment.php

Attachments

• honorblackman-plane.JPG
    honorblackman-plane.JPG
    100.1 KB · Views: 1,081
Man, does that photo say "I want you Kent" like no other could??!!!!

What this thread needs is a little class! Just don't ask me what Ms. Blackman's character's name was in Goldfinger...
attachment.php

That has to be the worst Photoshopping job I've ever seen!

That has to be the worst Photoshopping job I've ever seen!
That's no PS job- it's a real album cover. Might be a little airbrush here and there, but it's not a composite, AFAIK.

http://www.discogs.com/Honor-Blackman-Everything-Ive-Got/release/1785724

It's a common problem nowadays- old stuff that is actually real looks fake. :D
Looking closely, I see what you mean, though- there seems to be a lack of shadows in critical areas. But I think a better scan wouldn't look so weird.
The image shown in the link, in fact, looks more correct.

but who cares? It's got three of my favorite beautiful things: a Cessna 310, a -60s Mercedes sedan, and Honor Blackman. :D

Last edited:
That's no PS job- it's a real album cover. Might be a little airbrush here and there, but it's not a composite, AFAIK.

http://www.discogs.com/Honor-Blackman-Everything-Ive-Got/release/1785724

It's a common problem nowadays- old stuff that is actually real looks fake. :D
Looking closely, I see what you mean, though- there seems to be a lack of shadows in critical areas. But I think a better scan wouldn't look so weird.

but who cares? It's got three of my favorite beautiful things: a Cessna 310, a -60s Mercedes sedan, and Honor Blackman. :D

The fact that it's a real album cover does not prove that the album cover was made from a single photograph.

Why does it look like her heel is embedded in the grill?

I'm not saying it matters - I'm just making an observation.

Last edited:
Why does it look like her heel is embedded in the grill?

I'm not saying it matters - I'm just making an observation.

Looking at it closing, it looks like her ankles/feet may be resting in the valley between the grill and the headlights. Look at the way the hood dips to the left of the grill (car left, photo right).

Looking at it closing, it looks like her ankles/feet may be resting in the valley between the grill and the headlights. Look at the way the hood dips to the left of the grill (car left, photo right).

Considering that the top front of the grill is blocked from view all the way to the center, the grill would have to be VERY asymmetrical for that explanation to work.

Also, why can I see the plane's shadow, but not her shadow?

Last edited:
Considering that the top front of the grill is blocked from view all the way to the center, the grill would have to be VERY asymmetrical for that explanation to work.

Don't agree. It looks like the grill isn't flat across the front, rather the vertical face of the grill has a v-shape. The camera POV is looking almost along the vertical face of the grill's right side (car right).

That's a Twinkie in that there shot. I'm not sure Kent even saw the girl or the Merc.....:cornut:

:D

The fact that it's a real album cover does not prove that the album cover was made from a single photograph.

Don't agree. It looks like the grill isn't flat across the front, rather the vertical face of the grill has a v-shape. The camera POV is looking almost along the vertical face of the grill's right side (car right).

Where's the Cessna 310? :dunno:

OMG, a whole page debating whether or not a 35 year old album cover was edited. A whole page where pretty ladies could have been posted...

I had some pictures of babes with planes, but I can't find them. I suspect they got lost in one of my hard disk crashes last year. :cryin:

There is not an emoticon in existence to convey the magnitude of that tragedy.

Back