HKY breakfast run on tuesday?

That’s my second home base! I love that airport.

There us a great little restaurant about 3 miles away called Amos Howard that has great bar food and BBQ. Whenever I arrive there, I try to time it to go there for lunch on the way to the house!

Abram Finkelstein
N48KY

That’s my second home base! I love that airport.

There us a great little restaurant about 3 miles away called Amos Howard that has great bar food and BBQ. Whenever I arrive there, I try to time it to go there for lunch on the way to the house!

Abram Finkelstein
N48KY

give us a shout when ur up this way, maybe we can try to get some peeps to meet up at that restaurant!

Wish I could but it’s unlikely. I start work at 7 and this Tuesday is our biweekly staff meeting.

give us a shout when ur up this way, maybe we can try to get some peeps to meet up at that restaurant!

Will do! I am due to get up there soon. I am shooting for a day in late March or early April.

Abram Finkelstein
N48KY

Airplane is still down, but HKY is a short drive (unless someone wants to drop in at NC26 and pick me up, it's 19miles due east of HKY).

I'm planning to fly Tuesday (no particular destination) but later, between 11am and 2.

Well if anybody is going, what time? It opens at 8.

Well if anybody is going, what time? It opens at 8.

my original plan was to be there at 7:45am, grab a breakfast samich and be at work by 9:30. they are calling for early morning fog at JQF but also temps in the 30's so right now I'm leaning towards not going but I'm still up in the air. well not literally up in the air, u know.....

Looks like I am a little late to the party @eman1200 . Next time if it is a Monday to Thursday I could probably join. And would be glad to pick up @flyingron on the way through.

I didn't see it until after, and I have 7:30 AM Tuesday morning meetings....

Back