Hi everyone

Whatya want? Huh?

Nah, just joking with ya. Hello! Are you gonna tell us about yourself and what you're up to?

Getting there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, I say it’s a good day to be at work as the weather sucks for anything else. Freakin rain. But I guess that makes it a bad day regardless. I stand corrected.

CAVU here, so of course I'm stuck in a window-less office all day...

Well, I say it’s a good day to be at work as the weather sucks for anything else. Freakin rain. But I guess that makes it a bad day regardless. I stand corrected.
It has been raining all day here too. No flying for me. It is good to get the rain though. The pollen has already been rough here and the rain will help knock it down. I spent a good portion of the day yesterday washing the pollen off of my vehicles and cleaning them up. What is amazing to me is that I even get pollen on my airplane and it is in a nice hangar.

It was that way here in the Heart of The Southeast yesterday but absolutely clear skies, 60s, and beautiful today. You'll have it tomorrow, just be patient.

Back