Hey - I live in the ghetto! (pictures)

SkyHog said:
answered the door to see a different woman, same story about her husband in jail, needing a few dollars. Was willing to have sex to get the money.

Well what did you do?

:D

haha Anthony. Same as before. No matter how desperate I get, I think I can do better than a (quite literal) crack-whore.

Talk to me in 6 months, we'll see what I say :D

SkyHog said:
LOL - just got interrupted in my shower by a different neighbor, ringing my doorbell furiously. I grabbed my gun and answered to door to see a different woman, same story about her husband in jail, needing a few dollars. Was willing to have sex to get the money.

Awesome.

Pictures?

SkyHog said:
haha Anthony. Same as before. No matter how desperate I get, I think I can do better than a (quite literal) crack-whore.

Talk to me in 6 months, we'll see what I say :D

I think you're missing your golden opportunity to change your career and your moniker here... SkyPimp:D "Ok, I'll give you the $5, but instead of me, you do this guy over here...."

Henning said:
I think you're missing your golden opportunity to change your career and your moniker here... SkyPimp:D "Ok, I'll give you the $5, but instead of me, you do this guy over here...."

Combine that with a Cherokee-Six, and he really COULD be the SkyPimp!

Bill Jennings said:

WoooHooo! Nick! The Mile High Sky Pimp! I can see it on a BillBoard Now. Nick in a Zuit Suit big wide brimmed purple hat....

Bill Jennings said:

Nick = "Mile High Sky Pimp" :D

gkainz said:
Hmmm, wandering around taking pictures of houses by following the smell of meth cooking? You got a death wish or something?

Greg I was thinking the same thing

kevin47881 said:
Adds a nice visual to the term s**t head :D

Too bad I don't have my pictures from Indonesia on the computer. More than just on thier heads in baskets, they live in it in the slums. Awful place.

Henning said:
WoooHooo! Nick! The Mile High Sky Pimp! I can see it on a BillBoard Now. Nick in a Zuit Suit big wide brimmed purple hat....

In a large enough city, and a little advertising on late night TV, and I'd bet that would be a money maker...(or at least give you a nice big juicey tax writeoff on a nice Six)

Henning said:
Foil beenies are a sham, they actually intensify the mind control waves if you put them on shiny side down. You need a gold/platinum matix to do any good and it needs to be an inch thick.

As to Mena, believe as you please, I know what I saw and was offered. That type of operation doesn't go on without being allowed. I've had other instances in the business that brought the truth to light.

A few nights ago someone called in to Coast to Coast wondering if the ban on lead paint was so that the government's mind control signals wouldn't be shielded. Not only do these people vote, they breed. :hairraise:

That's gotta to be the only time I've heard anything associated with a Cherokee Six described as romantic.:rofl:

I knew a guy who used to fly body bags around in one late at night.
Said he heard a groan from the back seat late one night to see the corpse sitting bolt upright.

wow nothing like a little riggor mortis (sp?) to brighten up your day. that would freak me out!

SkyHog said:
LOL - just got interrupted in my shower by a different neighbor, ringing my doorbell furiously. I grabbed my gun and answered to door to see a different woman, same story about her husband in jail, needing a few dollars. Was willing to have sex to get the money.

Sounds like a shady local plot of some kind. I wonder what they're up to.

When one has to resort to answering the door with a loaded gun in one hand, something is horrifically wrong.

Be really careful answering the door. I don't know about ABQ but around here (COS) home invasions are the new game in town. It's turning violent.

infotango said:
That's gotta to be the only time I've heard anything associated with a Cherokee Six described as romantic.:rofl:

I knew a guy who used to fly body bags around in one late at night.
Said he heard a groan from the back seat late one night to see the corpse sitting bolt upright.

I had one strapped into the right seat in a 172 on the proverbial dark and stormy night, IMC over the mountains who had a "Post mortem synaptic release" or whatever the heck they call it, arms and legs jumped in the body bag:hairraise: :hairraise: Scared the crap out of me, thought that flight was gonna turn into a Steven King novel...

tonycondon said:
wow nothing like a little riggor mortis (sp?) to brighten up your day. that would freak me out!

Worst part was it was like my second flight for this mortician and nobody warned me about it. I wasn't liking the flight anyway, night IFR SE over mountains still makes me nervous and I only had around 300hrs back then. Top that off I was in the middle of Salems Lot as well. That was the flight when I came back I told him he needed to get a Cherokee Six so we could haul them in the casket. Since then he gets to sell a casket too, he thought it was a great idea. That was the last time I flew with a corpse as a co-pilot.

man if i had to carry one in a 172, it would go in the BACK!

Henning said:
I had one strapped into the right seat in a 172 on the proverbial dark and stormy night, IMC over the mountains who had a "Post mortem synaptic release" or whatever the heck they call it, arms and legs jumped in the body bag:hairraise: :hairraise: Scared the crap out of me, thought that flight was gonna turn into a Steven King novel...

Sorry, I would have launched that guy. Corpses scare the heck out of me. I was a hospital orderly to earn money when I was in college and had to take bodies to the morgue all the time. Alone, at night, just me and 20 dead guys. Sometimes they would move or moan like they were still alive. On returning to the nurses station, they would ask me if I'd seen a ghost or something. Definitely NOT funny!

tonycondon said:
man if i had to carry one in a 172, it would go in the BACK!

YOU try loading a 270lb dead guy into the back of a 172. The three of us had enough fun trying to get him into the front! I did have the seat all the way back though. The PA-32 solved all the problems though.

ah ok i guess i can understand that henning. i commend you for even trying to do that job in a 172, cherokee 6 or seneca is just the way to go.

Anthony said:
Sorry, I would have launched that guy. Corpses scare the heck out of me. I was a hospital orderly to earn money when I was in college and had to take bodies to the morgue all the time. Alone, at night, just me and 20 dead guys. Sometimes they would move or moan like they were still alive. On returning to the nurses station, they would ask me if I'd seen a ghost or something. Definitely NOT funny!

no way! really? had they JUST died? oh my God!! I wouldn't know whether to pee my pants or run away.

fgcason said:
Sounds like a shady local plot of some kind. I wonder what they're up to.

When one has to resort to answering the door with a loaded gun in one hand, something is horrifically wrong.

Be really careful answering the door. I don't know about ABQ but around here (COS) home invasions are the new game in town. It's turning violent.

why would you even answer the door anyway? I live in a GOOD neighborhood and I won't answer the door unless I expect someone. then again I don't want to be bothered by my nosy neighbor (the usual suspect) or anyone trying to sell magazines or proselytize me...

woodstock said:
no way! really? had they JUST died? oh my God!! I wouldn't know whether to pee my pants or run away.

Yes, they had just died, and I knew what to do.....get out of Dodge!

Wait till you have one that everybody THINKS is dead... talk to you. Waiting on the M.E.'s office to get there for an unattended death call, one of the paramedics, me and a sgt were standing around bs'ing for about 15 minutes when the dead guy said "Hey". Scared the ^%$#@ out of us. The guy had no pulse, looked plenty dead when we got there, and the paramedics were convinced he was dead and had been for a while. He talked in the ambulance all the way to the hospital. Died, again, a few days later though.

ausrere said:
Wait till you have one that everybody THINKS is dead... talk to you. Waiting on the M.E.'s office to get there for an unattended death call, one of the paramedics, me and a sgt were standing around bs'ing for about 15 minutes when the dead guy said "Hey". Scared the ^%$#@ out of us. The guy had no pulse, looked plenty dead when we got there, and the paramedics were convinced he was dead and had been for a while. He talked in the ambulance all the way to the hospital. Died, again, a few days later though.

poor guy. wonder if he had unfinished business here. and if he got to take care of it.

ausrere said:
Think ammonia, urine and sometimes rotten eggs.. It's one of those smells that once you've smelled it, you'll never mistake it for anything else. :vomit:

And Meth Houses have a disturbing tendency to go BOOM!, and trailers are REALLY bad at containing the the explosions.

We had special submachine guns with very effective flash supressors specifically for dealing with the chemical-rich atmospheres in illegal labs.

woodstock said:
why would you even answer the door anyway?

I have no clue. I don't answer the door at all and let the answering machine get the phone. Too much hassle and risk for no good return on the effort. It's sad when society pushes you to being that way though.

I think it's getting a little paranoid to not answer the door. At least look and see who it is.. Hell maybe it's someone who honestly is in desperate need of help.

Maybe I'm young and stupid..but if someone knocks on my door. I answer it.

jangell said:
I think it's getting a little paranoid to not answer the door. At least look and see who it is.. Hell maybe it's someone who honestly is in desperate need of help.

It depends where you live. Some places you just paint pig's blood on your door and hope they pass you by.

Anthony said:
It depends where you live. Some places you just paint pig's blood on your door and hope they pass you by.

I see you visited my old neighborhood in San Fran...

jangell said:

Depends on where you live most likely. Around here, that's just plain old suicidal. The lady across the hall that's smart enough to not answer had a guy using the help needed routine. There was enough 'please help me I need a phone' noise going on that I looked through my peephole. There was a second quiet guy standing out of sight next to the door with a steel bar in his hand.

If they're truly in need of help, they can knock until the wood on the door wears through. If they fall down in a bloody heap, I'll dial 911 but that door isn't coming open until this place is crawling with police.

Paranoid maybe, but I'll take paranoia over getting the crap beat out of me or having to shoot someone in an otherwise preventable situation.

fgcason said:
Depends on where you live most likely. Around here, that's just plain old suicidal. The lady across the hall that's smart enough to not answer had a guy using the help needed routine. There was enough 'please help me I need a phone' noise going on that I looked through my peephole. There was a second quiet guy standing out of sight next to the door with a steel bar in his hand.

If they're truly in need of help, they can knock until the wood on the door wears through. If they fall down in a bloody heap, I'll dial 911 but that door isn't coming open until this place is crawling with police.

Paranoid maybe, but I'll take paranoia over getting the crap beat out of me or having to shoot someone in an otherwise preventable situation.

That's fair enough, just answer through the door "I've dialled 911 for you, there should be help here for you in a minute."

If you have a gun, there's no reason not to answer the door. (IMHO).

On the way to work today, I witnessed a very large grouping of police around the corner from my house. Not sure what they were there for. I took pictures with my cellphone, they're ok (mostly just red and blue smears), and when I get home, I'll post 'em.

Back