Henning's mom

In my thoughts as well. So so sorry for your loss.

Henning: I'm sorry for your loss.

Sorry to hear this sad news. Doubly so around this time of year.

You and your family are in my prayers, Henning.

You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. Sorry for your loss.

John

Thanks all, my sister and I have been prepared for this for a while, not real sure how dad is going to handle it though, the 23rd would have been their 53rd anniversary, and he's not really fully cognizant anymore.

Thanks all, my sister and I have been prepared for this for a while, not real sure how dad is going to handle it though, the 23rd would have been their 53rd anniversary, and he's not really fully cognizant anymore.

That is going to be tough. Wow.

No matter how long you've been expecting it, it's still a shock somehow.

John

I'm very sorry for the loss of your mom. May her memory be for a blessing.

I just read that on the PB. Sorry to hear, Henning.

I am so sorry to hear this Henning. I will keep you and your family in my prayers. To your Mother, may she rest in peace. :cheerswine:

Very sorry to hear this Henning. Condolences to you and your family.

My condolences Hennning.

Sorry to hear of your loss, and the difficulties with your father as well.

Sorry to hear. My condolences. :(

I dont have anything to add that hasnt been said in the posts before me. I dont know what I will do when my mom goes. Hope you are doing ok

condolences fer sure, sorry for your loss

Tough time of year to lose a parent, then again no time is a good time.

Henning, if you ever read this take comfort in knowing she had to have been extraordinarily proud of her son. Your world wide accomplishments may seem typical or ordinary to you, but they are truly extraordinary to a lot of people. I'm pretty sure your mom was a fan. ;)

Sorry to hear about this. I hope you and your family are doing well despite the sad circumstances.

I won't send you condolences Henning....because they are just words....they don't help...even from family.

Lost my mom this year in September....

She was diagnosed with breast cancer 7 yrs ago...3 months after having mammogram...it was stage 4.

Chemo for 4 months...and was in remission for 5 yrs.

Then cancer mets went to her liver. Chemo fixed it that next round for a year.

Then the mets went to her spine and into brain.

She decided for whole brain radiation...which in hindsight made her life worse in the final months of her life. She was 64.

But you are not alone...let's flip the bird to cancer....fff...uuuck cancer!!!:mad:

I won't send you condolences Henning....because they are just words....they don't help...even from family.

Lost my mom this year in September....

She was diagnosed with breast cancer 7 yrs ago...3 months after having mammogram...it was stage 4.

Chemo for 4 months...and was in remission for 5 yrs.

Then cancer mets went to her liver. Chemo fixed it that next round for a year.

Then the mets went to her spine and into brain.

She decided for whole brain radiation...which in hindsight made her life worse in the final months of her life. She was 64.

But you are not alone...let's flip the bird to cancer....fff...uuuck cancer!!!:mad:

Basically the same progression with my mom, but she couldn't complete the chemo from the breast cancer because it was about to kill her. She made about the 7 years too before it showed up on her liver.

Sorry man...

Heaven has a new angel, though. Makes it sweeter for you to think of joining her there, someday.

Back