Happy Birthday to our great fly-in planner!

and a Happy Birthday to Toby from Atlanta!

Happy B-day Toby, hope your day is very good.

Happy Birthday Toby!!

Can we still trust you, now that you've turned 30?:D

Gary

Thank you, my pilot buddies! Another year older and deeper in debt, but feeling fabulous. :)

Happy Birthday Toby. Please clone yourself so we can have a western fly-in planner just like you!

Toby said:
Thank you, my pilot buddies! Another year older and deeper in debt, but feeling fabulous. :)
You're showing your age with that one Toby. OR It is because your Grandmother played it all the time.

Happy Birthday!

silver-eagle said:
You're showing your age with that one Toby. OR It is because your Grandmother played it all the time.

"I owe my soul to the company store......"

Hey Toby! have an awesome birthday. Fly somewhere far and eat something great!

Happy Birthday
Happy Birthday
Whoopdedoo
Whoopdedoo
Maybe your day be pleasant
Open Up your presents
Happy Birthday
Happy Birthday
Whoopdedoo

:D

I have no idea where I heard that in the past.

As the song at Scout camp went (to the tune of Howdy Doodie Time)...

This is your birthday song,
It isn't very long.

Happy birthday, Toby!

A little late in this thread, but Happy Birthday from me, too!

-Skip

ps: I've been unable to frequent the board as much as I have in the past. What was the problem (hopefully it is past tense) with Swee'pea's electrical system?

-S

Skip Miller said:
A little late in this thread, but Happy Birthday from me, too!

-Skip

ps: I've been unable to frequent the board as much as I have in the past. What was the problem (hopefully it is past tense) with Swee'pea's electrical system?

-S
Skip,

We think the alternator and the way it was connected were the problems. That's my mechanic's best guess. The previous owner had put in an automotive alternator (!), it had the wrong back, and was not seated correctly. So I'm having a new (brand new, not rebuilt) alternator put in, plus she's having several other beauty treatments. I miss her!

Frank Browne said:
Will there be photos in our future? :yes:
Um, sure, I'll be happy to post photos. But for the most part this is the kind of beauty that lies deeper than the skin, in the very heart of the airplane, so you will have to use your imagination. You will be able to see her sexy new spinner. ;)

Gary said:
Did you go with the composite or the traditional metal?

Gary
Composite. A little bit of the modern age for the old dame.

happy Birthday to you.....

May you always stay far ahead of Chef Hackemup!!!!!

That's one of my kids favorite stories. They also think it's cool that I "kinda know" you.

Fly somewhere and have a great meal. (Please no "Brave Potatos" though)

:cheerswine:

Keith Lane said:
happy Birthday to you.....

May you always stay far ahead of Chef Hackemup!!!!!

That's one of my kids favorite stories. They also think it's cool that I "kinda know" you.

Fly somewhere and have a great meal. (Please no "Brave Potatos" though)

:cheerswine:
Haha! Thank you, Keith. :D

Happy Birthday Toby. Looking forward to the next fly in...:yes:

I guess it's just a good day for a party. Today is also my birthday. Cake all around!

Happy Birthday.

Tobes-

Have a chocolate day!

Toby, Lets see now, I'll bet you were born about the same year that nice airplane of yours came out of the factory. You are still both going strong and both are still looking good. Have a happy birthday from Oregon. Your friend, Bob:yes:

Back