Gulfstream Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course not. Bonanza is the way to go. If I had one I'd paint it all black with silver stripes!

Id like one that looks all beat up with oil streaks and a sharks mouth painted on it.

They took our Jerbs!

Wow, I saw 13 pages and thought for sure she was participating in the thread. Boy was I wrong. Just a buncha bad attitudes.

Wow, I saw 13 pages and thought for sure she was participating in the thread. Boy was I wrong. Just a buncha bad attitudes.

Why would you care if she was participating in the thread? If "Gulfstream Guy" a 60 yr old Captain had a website, would he garner as much attention? Probably wouldn't even get noticed.

Dear God, make me a bird, so I can fly far, far, far away from here.

Why would you care if she was participating in the thread? If "Gulfstream Guy" a 60 yr old Captain had a website, would he garner as much attention? Probably wouldn't even get noticed.

One of my favorite podcasts is Airspeed. Steve Tupper manages to do exactly what GG does in scoring freebies and posting the experience for public consumption. I enjoy them regardless of whether they are posted by an....arguably.....attractive woman, or a middle aged lawyer dude. Well Tupper, I at least hope you didn't sleep your way to an acro ride or B2 pilot interview.:D

Last edited:
One of my favorite podcasts is Airspeed. Steve Tupper manages to do exactly what GG does in scoring freebies and posting the experience for public consumption. I enjoy them regardless of whether they are posted by an....arguably.....attractive woman, or a middle aged lawyer dude. Well Tupper, I at least hope you didn't sleep your way to an acro ride or B2 pilot interview.:D
Not even comparable. Tupper has a separate career and does his podcast stuff on the side.

In the modern world it has been said that no publicity is bad publicity. GG has been discussed on two threads over the last week, this one 14 pages and counting. Similar discussions on every other board. What has she done to garner such attention.... nothing. What has she invested to get the attention of 10,000 POA members, nothing. So a couple of youtube videos and a facebook page and you're a household name among pilots. Chuck Yeager sure had to do a lot more.

She's the Kim Kardashian of pilots without the sex tape, amazing.

Fame is often fleeting sooner or later her 15 minutes of fame will fade, as it should have already for the Kardashian clan and other talentless realty pseudo-celebreties. And then we can go back to arguing really important things like LOP versus ROP, or Cirrus Planes, or ...

People like Chuck Yeager who really accomplished something will be remember for a much longer time, because they really did something to be remembered for.

Fame is often fleeting sooner or later her 15 minutes of fame will fade, as it should have already for the Kardashian clan and other talentless realty pseudo-celebreties. And then we can go back to arguing really important things like LOP versus ROP, or Cirrus Planes, or ...

People like Chuck Yeager who really accomplished something will be remember for a much longer time, because they really did something to be remembered for.

:yeahthat:

Good article in this month's EAA Sport Pilot about getting more women into aviation.

Good article in this month's EAA Sport Pilot about getting more women into aviation.

In general we just need more young people. I'm kind of an oddity in that I can connect and be friends with any age, lots of young people only want to hang out with other young people. Doubly so for women.

In general we just need more young people. I'm kind of an oddity in that I can connect and be friends with any age, lots of young people only want to hang out with other young people. Doubly so for women.

I agree. We need more people in general. I don't look at it as a gender or race, just be a mentor to all kids.

If there were more cute girls in aviation there would be more guys.

Now the charge to recruit postmenopausal housewives into the pilot ranks.:nono: Because those ladies are young compared to the male pilot population.:lol:
David speaks the truth. Good luck getting young girls to care about stinky old airplanes(yes I know there is one statistical outlier at any given time because we have all seen the articles written about her:lol:)

That one will take down the server for sure.:rofl:

You have no idea how robust the server infrastructure for PoA is; Jesse and Jason are Data Hosses. :yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back