got my Presidential alert

Badger

Pattern Altitude
Display Name

Display name:
Badger
that was exciting.;)

Love hearing phones going off one by one all across the front office.....not.

It worked - now we can panic all at the same time..

Luckily my phone properly understood my setting to not make any noise on alerts so it just appeared on-screen.

I was watching (over a video feed) a co-worker interview an embezzlement suspect. My co-worker's phone went off, and the suspect jumped and said, "What's that!" The co-worker said, "Lie detector." Suspect immediately confessed.

just think of those people in airplanes right now, when they land and get cell service....ALERT

Apparently I won’t be seeing them until I’m somewhere with cell signal.

Me too! And I have emergency alerts cut off. So there must be another one I am missing.
You can't block the presidential alert. Edit I see we posted at the same time. You found the answer

You can't block the presidential alert. Edit I see we posted at the same time. You found the answer

Glad they didn't do it in the middle of the night. I woulda hit the ceiling. lol.

they could have done a Trump emoji with hair effect

I was on Alcatraz. I was surprised some of the other inmates, um, volunteers, weren’t aware the test.

people with only a landline are in trouble

I was eating lunch. I thought the guacamole suddenly went bad.....

I did not get the alert. Phone was on, had a signal, in a conference room with 5 others.

Two of us (1 Apple, 1 Android) did not get it.

I’m okay with not having gotten it.

Happens here all the time.... mostly Tar-na-das or Amber-lerts.

So when North Korea finally attacks us, will we get a message in time?

I did not get the alert. Phone was on, had a signal, in a conference room with 5 others.

Two of us (1 Apple, 1 Android) did not get it.

I’m okay with not having gotten it.
I didn't get it either.

Back