Got a good selfie while flying today

Why I know its fake: That's a regular auto gas station nozzle and hose, not the typical AVgas nozzle.

image.axd

VS

pf-n-ss-at.jpg

I just realized I took off with that in the gas tank. I am so embarrassed. I'm scared I'm going to get in trouble. So I photoshopped the image to look like I'm still on the ground here.
Why I know its fake: That's a regular auto gas station nozzle and hose, not the typical AVgas nozzle.

image.axd

VS

pf-n-ss-at.jpg

You think so but..... This is how we roll at 52F
22688063_10214570468042352_5425373353595057407_n.jpg

Funny but I killed the first one better. ;)
I know. The 2nd one is the one I photo shopped to make the flying one.
Was just showing the original to show that we really do have auto style fuel nozzles at 52F

Br-Y-an (with a why), you are a sick sick man!!!!

Your doctor called and apologized that the lab swapped our test results. I tell ya, I feel bad for you! But they promised they'll fix the mix-up and send us the right results.
Btw, if you see "HIV positive" and "excessive BAC", do not be alarmed, just ignore it, you're fine. Well ... not really but I think your results are better than mine .... kinda ... marginally.

Your doctor called and apologized that the lab swapped our test results.

thread creep -

That reminded of a place I used to work, thousands of employees, and we had just gotten voicemail capability. We could get messages and transfer them anywhere in the company.

Within a few days, the system crashed because this message got passed around so much:

"This is Dr Gupta from the free health clinic. We just got your test results and you should come in before parts of you start falling off."

- end thread creep

Back