Got a good selfie while flying today

That's required for the Luscombe 8A. I complied today, totally by accident, and I was thinking, "WTF is wrong with this take off?"

It's a carb heat virus, going around I hear.

Where do you have time for this stuff?? Hilarious!

atcmemes posted your photo Bryan! You’re famous!
View attachment 57274

I've learned I have absolutely no sense of what is and isn't funny. So many things I've posted that I thought were genius that bust. And I thought this was the a groaner for sure. LOL. what do I know?

Just curious, did they ask u if they could post that?

Just curious, did they ask u if they could post that?

No. They just share stuff. I don't know where they find it though. Obviously I posted it on Facebook. So I don't know if because I've liked their page they can see it and share it or whatever. I'm not certain how it works

No. They just share stuff. I don't know where they find it though. Obviously I posted it on Facebook. So I don't know if because I've liked their page they can see it and share it or whatever. I'm not certain how it works
Probably have your internet connection tapped some how. LOL

I've learned I have absolutely no sense of what is and isn't funny. So many things I've posted that I thought were genius that bust. And I thought this was the a groaner for sure. LOL. what do I know?

Yeah, I have 2 posts that made another site's "Top 20 most funny posts" lists (based on ratings), which when I read them back I wouldn't even personally rate them as funny.

And other posts I made that I thought were much funnier, I maybe get a couple of "Informative" ratings.

Makes you have a lot more respect for comedians that have to come up with these things for a living.

Back