Going on Las Vegas for vacation

vkumar

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
vkumar
Hey POA,

I am a low hour PPL student and am going to Las Vegas for vacation in a few weeks. I was wondering if it is in the realm of possibility to get a flying lesson at a school to see the area and add another hour or two to my logbook? Is this something people would actually do, or am I not being realistic?

Thanks in advance for your opinion.

Contact the schools at VGT North Las Vegas and HND, Henderson.

Anything is possible ,if you have money!

All sorts of places will do a flight as instruction... just bring that photo ID along and your logbook so they can make the required "anti-terror" endorsement as long as you're a Citizen... :) (If not, talk to them first about it... if you fall into the category of needing a background check, then things get weird.)

Yes, it’s possible

Hey POA,

I am a low hour PPL student and am going to Las Vegas for vacation in a few weeks. I was wondering if it is in the realm of possibility to get a flying lesson at a school to see the area and add another hour or two to my logbook? Is this something people would actually do, or am I not being realistic?

Thanks in advance for your opinion.
Hit me up via PM. I can set you up with my buddy who has a pretty sweet Debonair

West Air Aviation at North Las Vegas airport do it alll the time.
I’m sure Cactus Aviation at Henderson airport can do that too.

Back