GoFundMe

eman1200

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Bro do you even lift
should I start one for eman1200? asking for a friend.

Your friend will need one for his legal defense after my friend's copyright attorney contacts him.

I'm thinking of starting one saying that I fly veterans, orphans, and puppies around.

Oh, go fund yourself!

Close, but no ban......:)

big time, should 've kept it going, why do they stop?

Hmmm, sure go for it. Put me down for 25 cents.

What is the secret to having a profitable gofundme.??

(looking to increase my retirement fund...:lol::lol:)

What is the secret to having a profitable gofundme.??

(looking to increase my retirement fund...:lol::lol:)
Find a story that touches the hearts of many and it would give you a higher return than most mutual funds.

Whoops, probably should have changed the date...

facepalm.jpg

needing a new laundry basket airplane is NOT a scam!!

Please everyone, give me 3 minutes of your time so I can tell you about a great ugliness that is spreading across this land.

It is unbelievable that human beings have sunk so low that they can take such pleasure in doing this to another of God's creatures. I hope you all have a strong stomach. Perhaps some of you have seen, or maybe even participated in this abomination.....

CAT JUGGLING.!!!!

Please, think of the children, let's stop this madness in our lifetime.

Cash only, NO CHECKS.!!!

Minimum suggested donation: $5000.00

I already contributed my .50 to e-man's gofundme. The new thing now is Patreon. Make a youtube video with a lot of drone footage and you get Patreon, free sponsor products, and rides in cool airplanes nobody else gets access to.

I already contributed my .50 to e-man's gofundme. The new thing now is Patreon. Make a youtube video with a lot of drone footage and you get Patreon, free sponsor products, and rides in cool airplanes nobody else gets access to.

Great, @eman1200 should sign up to give rides in the Moonanza for fun and profit!

I'm kind of surprised Air America Flight Services hasn't set up a GoFund me yet to cover the impending legal bills….

Back