Go Phillies!!

Woohoo 10-2!!! When Blanton clocked that homer I knew we had it. Nothing like walking in a run in the first inning.

One more game. One more. Come on, get this monkey off our back!!!

:fcross:
Don't forget how the ALCS went. :)

There is NOTHING I mean NOTHING like a Philly Crowd! They gotta win tonight. My daughter is already harping me to take here to the parade. Oh lord please let us have a Parade!!:cornut:

Go Phillies....

Seems to me that the devil Rays need to pay their dues....

Don't forget how the ALCS went. :)

Past History!! :D (and we all know history NEVER repeats itself, at least in baseball)

All I need to do is find a good sports bar in Bryan TX and get settled in, should arrive just about game time!!

Go Phills!!

Gary

Nasty night for baseball -- light rain, 46degF. That'll probably keep the balls in the park. Not so great for the Phils.

Ahhh, enough naysaying. We Believe!!! Go Phils!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Suspiciously convenient.

MLB let's 'em play top of 6th. Rays score to tie. THEN they suspend the game, although conditions were unchanged from bottom of 5th. Think they were letting them play until the Rays tied??? Hmmm???Hmmmm??

This stinks like rotten Ray.

well,

if MLB had called the game the phillies would've won the series on a called game due to rain. how lame. and it would go down that as a tainted series. and i dont think you philly fans really want that...

well,

if MLB had called the game the phillies would've won the series on a called game due to rain. how lame. and it would go down that as a tainted series. and i dont think you philly fans really want that...

Tainted, schmainted - I want my World Series!!!!!!!!

Should, God/Lucifer/Allah/Jehovah/Cthulu/Obama forbid, the Rays come back and take the series, I will go on a tri-state murder spree. Or at least be really upset.

follow the money....It makes for "better" television....

follow the money....It makes for "better" television....

The Philly media is going ballistic and calling Fox, MLB's "pimp". LOL. Gotta love Philly. True though.

Would you Philadelphia fans want MLB to just give the Phillies the Series win, or would you rather they earned it fair and square?

Would you Philadelphia fans want MLB to just give the Phillies the Series win, or would you rather they earned it fair and square?

I think they have earned it, but I would prefer to see them win on a full nine inning game, and they will.

The Philly media is going ballistic and calling Fox, MLB's "pimp". LOL. Gotta love Philly. True though.

Another night of advertising. It's all about money. Follow the money.

I'm not saying call the game after 5.5. I'm saying suspend the game before the 6th inning. Were you watching? It was a monsoon. The field looked like a rice paddy.

If what Selig says is true, that he fully intended to complete this game come, well, hell or high water, then it wouldn't have mattered. Go ahead, call the rain delay. Now, however, you have that ludicrous tying run. it's a 3 inning game, and the Phillies have basically lost their ace starter for the series, even though he only threw 73 pitches and could have kept up a few more innings. Nothing fair and square for either team here.

What a pharce.

Great now Chucks in on it too first they play for the networks then Chuck moves it.

Anyway local news now reports that the Rays thinking they were playing tonight checked out of the hotel before the commish cancelled for tonight and now the rooms have been filled. BAWHHAAAAAA

Andrew How many rooms did you take:D?

Great now Chucks in on it too first they play for the networks then Chuck moves it.

Anyway local news now reports that the Rays thinking they were playing tonight checked out of the hotel before the commish cancelled for tonight and now the rooms have been filled. BAWHHAAAAAA

Andrew How many rooms did you take:D?

The entire City of Philadelphia and Lower Montco!!!!:devil::devil::devil::devil::devil:

I think they should make the Rays stay somewhere around, lets see.......Broad and Diamond Sts.

:D

Will tonight be the night? A prime time 3 inning game? By asking that, I've almost guaranteed 1) extra innings and 2) massive indigestion for myself while I try to watch the game. I'll have to have one finger on the 911 speed dial.

Tell you what, it is going to be DARN cold for a baseball game. The pitchers are going to have a tough time grasping the ball. Brrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Well they might be able to keep warm over that effigy of Bud Selig that the fans will have burning somewhere. I am just glad that Bud is merely Commish and no longer the owner of the Brewers....

Forget the pitchers...you ever hit a frozen baseball with a frozen bat?

*shudders*

Baseball like Football is an OUTDOOR game. Domed stadiums are for sissies. Get over it.

Baseball like Football is an OUTDOOR game. Domed stadiums are for sissies. Get over it.

Hey, I'm with ya' brother. I'm just damn glad I'm not playing tonight!!!

YYYYEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:devil::vomit::(:lol::cryin::hairraise::eek::crazy::goofy:B):ihih::frog::rolleyes2::yinyang::cheerswine::dunno::raspberry::yes::sosp::confused::wineglass::blueplane::p:nonod::frown2::smile::blush::frown3::smile::D:rofl::yikes::sleep::D:princess::yesnod::mad::mad::yawn::skeptical::arf::lightning::wink2::sad::incazzato::wink2::rolleyes2::fcross::tongue::cornut::confused::idea::thumbsup::cool2::D:fingerwag:;):loco::frown3::smilewinkgrin::confused::target::blowingkisses::):nono::drink::rolleyes::mad3::eek::drama::redface::mad2::eek::skeptical::aureola::no::needpics::happydance::rollercoaster::heli::cheers::wonderwoman:

Champagne is flowing, the kids are up, the joint is jumping.

There is joy in Mudville!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YYYYEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:devil::vomit::(:lol::cryin::hairraise::eek::crazy::goofy:B):ihih::frog::rolleyes2::yinyang::cheerswine::dunno::raspberry::yes::sosp::confused::wineglass::blueplane::p:nonod::frown2::smile::blush::frown3::smile::D:rofl::yikes::sleep::D:princess::yesnod::mad::mad::yawn::skeptical::arf::lightning::wink2::sad::incazzato::wink2::rolleyes2::fcross::tongue::cornut::confused::idea::thumbsup::cool2::D:fingerwag:;):loco::frown3::smilewinkgrin::confused::target::blowingkisses::):nono::drink::rolleyes::mad3::eek::drama::redface::mad2::eek::skeptical::aureola::no::needpics::happydance::rollercoaster::heli::cheers::wonderwoman:

Whoo Hooo!!!

What Andrew Said!!!

KennyFlys and I enjoyed a big screen, good beer and good burgers in Austin TX. Unfortuately Kenny's team didn't win (but he's still agood guy)!!

Yeah Phillies!!

:crazy::wink2::goofy::fcross::fcross::fcross::D:D:D:D:D:D:):):smile::smile: we had a lot of :drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:and even more of thisd:cheerswine::cheerswine::cheerswine::cheerswine::cheerswine::lol::lol::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::happydance::happydance::happydance:the season was like this:rollercoaster::rollercoaster::rollercoaster::rollercoaster::eek::lol::incazzato::cryin::wink2::wink2::wink2::hairraise::hairraise::hairraise::hairraise:Oh My we are the WORLD CHAMPIONS. Could not have been a better night I got to watch my Phils win the WORLD SERIES!!! with my daughter and one of my best buds what a night now let me express myself for years as a phils fan I ahve been :mad2::mad2::mad2:But tonight it was :princess::eek::eek::eek::yesnod::yesnod::skeptical::skeptical::mad::aureola::aureola::aureola::mad::devil::no::yawn::vomit::skeptical::hairraise::hairraise::hairraise::hairraise::hairraise::hairraise::arf:

Back