Go Phillies!!

flyersfan31

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Freiburgfan31
One down, 3 to go.

Please oh please oh please!!!!!! This city is starving for a champion. I PROMISE we won't become obnoxious like Red Sox fans.

I was pushing for the "Devil Rays" during the ALCS. It just wouldn't feel right to switch teams, now.

:)

too late ;-)

Last edited:
too late ;-)

:raspberry::incazzato::incazzato::incazzato::incazzato::raspberry:

Why You!!!!

(I meant obnoxious as in smug, like those GD Sox fans, not in the "throw snowballs at Santa" sense :D)

:yinyang::yinyang::yinyang::yinyang::yinyang::yinyang:

I'll go for the Phillies, but just because you've got Moyer. He was a class act when pitching for Seattle and his foundation is still active here.

Otherwise, I really wouldn't care which team won - they're both from the east coast. :D

I'll Join Ya Andrew. Been Rooting for the Phils since I was in Diapers.

GO PHILLIES!!!
And yes Moyer is a top notch class act. He grew up in Souderton PA solid Phillies territory his sister teached at my kids school and He ALWAYS I mean ALWAYS has time for the kids and autographs before every game.

I'll Join Ya Andrew. Been Rooting for the Phils since I was in Diapers.

GO PHILLIES!!!
And yes Moyer is a top notch class act. He grew up in Souderton PA solid Phillies territory his sister teached at my kids school and He ALWAYS I mean ALWAYS has time for the kids and autographs before every game.

Me too, even went to games at Connie Mack Stadium as a kid. Moyer also went to local St. Joe's University. He's a Philly guy for sure.

Go Phils!

Well it is time for the Phillies to do well. I mean how can you not root for a team with 10,000+ total losses in their history. And thank heavens, that the Cubbies choked. Could you imagine how insufferable Cubs fans would have become if they won the world series for the first time in 100 years? It would have made the Red Sox fans look downright gracious.

Go Brewers....

I had hoped for a Rays Cubs series, with a Cubs win. Just so they would shut up about not winning a series.
I'm happy for the Rays (I don't think they will win, though).

Boston...... ugh.
They won a series, then another. Glad they are not in it again. But even if they were it's better than the Yankees being in the series.

Go Brewers....

Sorry buddy, the Phillies beat them pretty well. You'll have to wait until next year to try again, but I think you had your shot.

Utley and Hamels were stellar last night, as usual. They stranded nine players on base and had a man on third four times with one out and didn't score. They can't do that again.

I had hoped for a Rays Cubs series, with a Cubs win. Just so they would shut up about not winning a series.

Boston...... ugh.
They won a series, then another. Glad they are not in it again. But even if they were it's better than the Yankees being in the series.
The Cubs can never win, it would destroy their fan base. They revel in the loosing streak, the only reason people go to games is to have their hearts broken and to see a great ball field. If the Cubs were to win people would expect that of them and they would want a new ball park. Both of those would destroy the team. Besides with the recent series win of the White Sox it makes watching Cubs and Sox fans even more fun than watching Packer and Bears fans.

The Braves WILL be back! :ihih:

best part about watching the braves now is seeing if Bobby Cox makes it through the game without getting kicked out. They need to either get Mazzone back or find a good pitching coach.

Devil Ray's fans are mostly voting for Obama. :rolleyes: Sure ya don't like those fight'n Phils? LOL
I hope I don't ever have to meet you in a room make of dark hardwoods. :)

You make a good argument, counselor!

Boston...... ugh.

Red Sox- obnoxious
Yankees- tradition

> Yankees- tradition

Steinbrenner

There's tradition and then there's tradition.

'nuff said.

Since the MLB went PC on it, y'all should too:

Its not Devil Rays, its Rays.
:rolleyes:

i thought I just was not a real American :frown3:

Only when you're out of the country. Oops, I shouldn't talk like that, posting from Osaka like I am right now. :confused: And I promise more interesting pictures after I get some sightseeing in this weekend. This was the best I could do on short notice. :D

Attachments

• DSC06472.JPG
    DSC06472.JPG
    3.5 MB · Views: 13
  • DSC06474.JPG
    DSC06474.JPG
    3.8 MB · Views: 14
:raspberry::incazzato::incazzato::incazzato::incazzato::raspberry:

Why You!!!!

(I meant obnoxious as in smug, like those GD Sox fans, not in the "throw snowballs at Santa" sense :D)

:yinyang::yinyang::yinyang::yinyang::yinyang::yinyang:

Sox fans? Hmmm?

Cheers,

-Andrew
goes to Yankee Stadium in Sox colors

1-0 good guys, top of the 2nd. I'm going to bed.

Please. Please. I ask so little. Please. Let my boys win. Please.......:fcross::fcross::fcross::fcross::fcross::fcross::fcross::fcross::fcross::fcross::fcross::fcross::fcross::fcross::fcross::fcross::fcross::fcross::fcross::fcross::fcross::fcross::fcross::fcross::fcross::fcross::fcross::fcross::fcross::fcross::fcross::fcross::fcross::fcross::fcross::fcross::fcross::fcross::fcross::fcross::fcross::fcross::fcross::fcross::fcross::fcross::fcross::fcross::fcross::fcross::fcross::fcross::fcross::fcross::fcross:

Hooo-Ahh!!

I'd have had a heart attack if I had watched it. GO PHILS!!!!!!!!

2 more wins. Please oh please oh please!!!!!

Hopefully Tug McGraw's ashes will bring good luck. Ya Gotta Believe!!!:thumbsup:

I'm with ya all the way Andrew !!! Rollins and Howard are finally waking up their bats.

Woohoo 10-2!!! When Blanton clocked that homer I knew we had it. Nothing like walking in a run in the first inning.

One more game. One more. Come on, get this monkey off our back!!!

monkey_on_your_back_dodge_yoest.jpg

:fcross:

The Phils were dominant last night. Blanton was great. I had a feeling they were going to blow it open after leaving so many men on base the previous games.

:D

Back