GO PATRIOTS!!!!!!!!

I didn't even realize this before, but the Pats fifth game is against the Colts. That solidifies my prediction-- it will be a four game suspension, and his first game back will be against the Colts. If the NFL is handed lemons, it knows how to turn them into lemon-aid.

Also, the Pats fined $1.0 million, and lost two draft picks.

I guess the Pats fans can look on the bright side, although it's a nominal four game suspension, it's really only three if you are counting NFL caliber teams. They play the Jags in that span.

What? No congratulations for my dead on prediction?

Hater.

That Colts-Pats game in week six is going to be off the chart. We might even see the Colts have to pipe some crowd noise in.

The nfl has proven once again that the only thing that matters is the cash.

Still trying to understand the fines and loss of draft picks,since the coach and team owner where cleared of wrongdoing. Can hardly wait to see the Tom play the colts.

I could care less one way or the other, but found this kind of funny.

patriots.jpg

I could care less one way or the other, but found this kind of funny.

View attachment 39407

caring.png

The NFL has reduced the league to the equal of professional wrestling. We are seeing the WWF with pads and helmets.

The NFL has reduced the league to the equal of professional wrestling. We are seeing the WWF with pads and helmets.

I disagree. The NFL has been reduced to the equal of a feminized WWF. Maybe more like the New York Ballet.

As I lifelong Dolphin fan I demand the Pats be forced to forfeit all games for the next 10 years.

Don't forget pink towels to wipe their hands on. And charging the military for pre-game stuff. And taxpayers for stadiums.

Everyone needs government funded football, don't'cha know. If you like your quarterback you can keep your quarterback.

Don't forget pink towels to wipe their hands on. And charging the military for pre-game stuff. And taxpayers for stadiums.

Everyone needs government funded football, don't'cha know. If you like your quarterback you can keep your quarterback.

Yep, building a new stadium here to replace the perfectly good stadium we already had.

Back on topic: It's funny to watch Kraft, Brady and Don Yee go full conspiracy crazy.

Overall, their crisis management strategy has been abysmal. First they simply dismissed the charges, then smeared everyone else as cheaters, too. Next they went into ridicule mode. Now they are in full on attack-mode. I don't think this is helping them at all.

What cracks me up about the NFL appeal process, the guy that issues the suspension hears and makes the decision about the appeal.

New evidence released that Tom Brady ordered his cell phone to be destroyed. I wonder what that could mean.

I am certain that the nfl's lawyers made certain, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that no actual evidence exists that could come back and bite them in the butt, you know.... like an elevator cam...

Last edited:
Pretty sure that Brady will take this to court, and probably win.

What cracks me up about the NFL appeal process, the guy that issues the suspension hears and makes the decision about the appeal.

And sometimes goes back on his original ruling. :loco:

Sorta like administrative agency law...

Big big money involved here. I think he will simply do four games then be back. As for the personal cell phone. I would tell them to kma.

Last edited:

Sorta like administrative agency law...

That's what the NFLPA agreed to in the CBA. Players voted for the deal, and elected the people who represent them in the union. When do I get to vote for Administrator of the FAA?

So today is supposed to be decision day. Any predictions?

Back