Girls, Guns and Airplanes - What a weekend!

I think the ProArms podcast interviewed one of the Wilsons a while back? Nice guns for sure.

Speaking of girls and guns, my wife has been going to the range pretty often with me and has become pretty good with my Ruger MK II's.

Many women can outshoot their husbands, and prolly out fly them too. :)

Thanks guys. I did an interview last year at the IDPA nationals but haven't done anything recent. I'll probably do a Guntalk interview soon. We try to keep customer service the primary focus always. I actually don't do much with the gunshop but spend most of my time running IDPA (www.IDPA.com). We're going to have the inaugural World Shoot next year. I'm really fortunate to get to play with some really nice stuff including class 3 and some really cool night vision :)

Speaking of girls and guns, my wife has been going to the range pretty often with me and has become pretty good with my Ruger MK II's.

Many women can outshoot their husbands, and prolly out fly them too. :)

Well, my wife has beat me punching holes in paper on more than on occasion, but I know I can outfly her (she doesn't want to learn and couldn't get a medical, anyway).

"Anthony;641424]That looks like a lof of fun and if you guys (and gals) don't know it Joyce and her husband make some of the finest 1911 platforms in the world as well as some other excellent firearms and equipment. :cheerswine:

http://www.wilsoncombat.com/"

I had the pleasure of owning a Wilson Combat Custom Tactical Elite model with a double stack, high capacity magazine well. Had it for many years of superb shooting pleasure. Eventually sold it.

One of my good buddies has a matched pair of the Thunder Ranch model (that was made by you Wison folks, yes?). Absolutely excellent in every way. (Yes, my best friend and I did go to the old Thunder Ranch school in Texas. Spent over a week there shooting 8 plus hours per day, almost heaven!).

I will attest not only to the quality of Wilson's firearms but also their customer service. Second to none, IMO.

Got plans now to get myself a new Wilson Custom right soon. Then get myself an airplane and, heaven it will be! Hoorah!!!

Be Well,

Jimmy

BTW: Nevada gun laws are similar to CO, AZ, etc. Right to carry, must issue, carry in vehicle, etc. A small part of why I stay here. J

Last edited:
Back