Ginger or MaryAnn? Ariel or Amelia?

murphey

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
murphey
In keeping with the age-old debate of Ginger or MaryAnn let's make this the aviation equivalent.

Ariel or Amelia Rose?

Let's try to keep it aviation-specific as much as possible? Avoid the tedious and overused "well, I wouldn't kick her out of bed" context.

In keeping with the age-old debate of Ginger or MaryAnn let's make this the aviation equivalent.

Ariel or Amelia Rose?

Let's try to keep it aviation-specific as much as possible? Avoid the tedious and overused "well, I wouldn't kick her out of bed" context.

Amelia Rose is the reporter who is distantly related to the "original" Amelia Earhart, right? I've heard her on a podcast, but don't have enough exposure to her to form an opinion. Do yo have a link?

At this point I'd take Sarah She can fly.

Attachments

• sarah-frayer-400x400.jpg
    sarah-frayer-400x400.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 84
Last edited:
Amelia Rose is the reporter who is distantly related to the "original" Amelia Earhart, right? I've heard her on a podcast, but don't have enough exposure to her to form an opinion. Do yo have a link?

She's flying/taking lessons with Independence Aviation out of Centennial (KAPA). Here's the page that will take you to the other links.

http://www.ia-kapa.com/current-industry-news/following-amelia/

[Shameless plug]
IA is a Corporate Sponsor of Colorado Pilot Association.
I have no involvement with IA other than as a CPA member and someone who hustles for more corporate memberships.

I vote for Kimberly. She's better looking and from all accounts nicer. Ariel is ok but I think I'd have an urge to strangle her after an hour or two.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

What? You don't know about the historical & fabled "discussion" to choose your preference between Ginger & MaryAnn?

tsk tsk tsk

As for Ariel & Amelia - come on now, what has taken almost 500 comments here about Flying Wild Alaska? And a growing number of comments about aviatrix's namesake living in Colorado?

more tsk tsk tsk

Hmmm.

Amelia.
Summer.
Sarah.
Ariel.

Hmmm.

I think I'd have to answer, "Yes." :rofl:

I vote for Kimberly. She's better looking and from all accounts nicer. Ariel is ok but I think I'd have an urge to strangle her after an hour or two.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Tim I agree!!! I would have to tell Ariel to shut the hell up after about 10 minutes.

Agreed.

Ariel Tweeto

ariel-tweto-2nd-3d-creative-arts-awards-1otSx0.jpg

Or

Summer Williams
Summer-Williams-4.jpg

or

Sarah

sarah-frayer-400x400.jpg

or

Amelia Rose Earhart
(and don't just do a image search for Amelia Rose..........)

are.jpg

The best part is, she's really, really smart. Which just amplifies the pretty part by a factor of ten.

Have you guys ever heard the phrase, "Out of your league?" ;)

Better yet, the famous graph drawn by the Barney character on "How I Met Your Mother"?

X-Axis "Hot"
Y-Axis "Crazy"

Draw a line diagonal from 0.0 coordinate to the top right corner.

:popcorn:

If I were single, my choice would be Arial.

If I were a single my choice would be Summer.

If I were a twin my choice would be Arial and Summer.

If I were a helicopter, with vertical takeoff and landing capabilities, ...

Agreed.

Ariel Tweeto

ariel-tweto-2nd-3d-creative-arts-awards-1otSx0.jpg

Guys, Ariel is like 5 foot nothing and 110 pounds, and we know in spite of her bubbly personality there's not much else up there. :ihih:

Diff'rnt Strokes, I guess.

I like the way Peter B. Swings his head back and forth when he banks. I want to be svetlana when I grow up....... She always looks so calm and collected when she flies acro. Almost blasé.

Guys, Ariel is like 5 foot nothing and 110 pounds, and we know in spite of her bubbly personality there's not much else up there. :ihih:

Diff'rnt Strokes, I guess.
Actually, I don't know that "there's not much up there." She's rather young yet is still working on this gig- she's supposed to be one of the driving forces behind this show
However, under that ditsy exterior is a very driven, smart, and ambitious young woman, who is the driving force behind the show. She is not only one of the “stars” on the reality show, but is also an associate producer.

Ref: http://www.aopa.org/aircraft/articles/2011/111021flying-wild-alaskas-wild-girl.html

What you see on TV is not what the real person is like.

What you read in the press isn't either.

Who else met her at OSH? I'm curious to see what opinions arose.
I'm guessing the basic facts in this case probably are. The source is AOPA, not USA Today.

If I were a single my choice would be Summer.

If I were a twin my choice would be Arial and Summer.

If I were a helicopter, with vertical takeoff and landing capabilities, ...

Hey, I've got an "in" with Summer. I graduated from the same high school.

Okay, okay, so it was 20 years before she did...

You know you're getting old when....

I was at a meeting last night and this came up as a side discussion. Half the guys there didn't understand "Ginger or MaryAnn".

*sigh*

You know you're getting old when....

I was at a meeting last night and this came up as a side discussion. Half the guys there didn't understand "Ginger or MaryAnn".

*sigh*

It ain't "old" Murph;

It's "Historically Informed".

On the good side of the ledger we know what these young punks missed...

Chris

On the flip side of the coin I would never have heard of Ariel or Summer if I didn't read POA.

Back