Get IT OUT OF MY HEAD!!!!

car10.jpg.w300h312.jpg

No problem. Just take a deep breath and repeat after me:
It's a small world after all ...
See? It's gone! :D (Just like medicine, sometimes the cure is worse than the disease.)

-- Pilawt

You're going to pay for that one!!!

You bastards! :rofl:

I didn't click any links or watch any videos, thinking I was safe from the evil song-in-head monster...

And then, all I can hear all of a sudden is... "It's loooooog, it's loooooog, it's big it's heavy it's wood, it's looooog, it's looooog, it's better than bad, IT'S GOOD!" AAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!

So much for sleeping tonight. :rolleyes: :rofl:

it's log, it's log...

I know that there's an "Ignore Poster" feature, but is there an "Ignore Thread" feature?

This should pretty much sum up this entire thread....

My head is going to explode.

Currently in week 3 of having this stuck in my head

I don't think it's stuck in your head, the radio is just playing it every other effing song. And it's offset on every station such that there is always a constant stream of it playing as you scan the channels. I used to like some of her songs, now anytime I hear one I think of this one and have to turn it.

Come on Beyonce had one of the Best videos of all time....

Sorry couldn't resist the Kanye reference

Haha, I think this was posted on a site someone posted on here. "If Kanye can steal the mike, can Taylor really be called Swift?"

That's why I listen to Pandora® at work and audiobooks while driving. It confuses the voices in my head. They keep saying "Stay home and clean the guns" but I still go to work.......

Don't feel bad, last week I was in the quickie mart and the radio was turned up a little too loud and there was a bit of a line.

Now, I've got "Billy, don't be a hero" stuck in my head.

mike

Then there's this all-time classic stuck-in-head song:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3jrJ5mcCshw&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3jrJ5mcCshw&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
That html must actually hurt!

"Muskrat Love" by the Captain and Tenille.

"Muskrat Susie, Muskrat Sam, do the jitterbug out in muskrat-land..."

Enjoy!

I've had the song (starts at 1:18) stuck in my head for about a month. Does. Not. Leave.

Cheers,

-Andrew

Back