Gaston's list of volunteers

great ideas diana, ill head out to the store for some cute little ribbons tonight.
I think I still have some (and the little cookie bags to go with them) from when I did cookies for Angel Flight/LifeLine Pilots! I'll bring 'em if I remember! :) (Heck, I might even put cookies in 'em myself!)

Shall we have a cookie bake off?????

In that case I could bring some.

It looks like this volunteer thread has caused a lot of cookies to fly to Gaston's. Heck, I volunteer to bring some Oreos.

Heck, I volunteer to bring some Oreos.

That is about the limit of my culinary skills! I'll bring wine and offer to exchange it for cookies. :goofy:

Can I trade you Oreos for wine? We have weight and balance issues. :D

Hmm... if you want to trade Oreos for wine you may find yourself getting a box of wine instead of a bottle. ;)

But I'll give you some of the good stuff anyway just for being a nice person. :yes:

Yes, I can just see chili and aerobatics mixing really well. ;)

Sure, the chili will be a good catalyst for providing an "alternate AvGas source" that, if funneleled properly, could potentially work as an afterburner... :hairraise:

Sometimes I amaze even myself. :goofy:

oreos sound great. i dont want to be baking at gastons though. the ride sharing and socializing never really ends.

...but I *like* jugs!

Last edited:
I'll volunteer to make lots of any traffic please advice calls. With an accent!! :yes: ;)

I'm also planning on bringing a bike along that people will be more than welcome to use...it's a very bright purple, so I'm not worried about having it stolen :D

Last edited:
What??? No Prell-a-ritas? Who wants my room? I'm not coming any more! :no: :goofy:

I volunteer to:

1) Drink Diana's margaritas to prevent injury
2) Talk about airplanes - SOMEBODY's gotta do it and I haven't seen anyone else step up yet! :D
3) Sit around the flight line and keep the chairs warm
4) Ride in people's airplanes
5) Throw Jesse in the river.

Okay, for real: I'll give rides to anyone who wants 'em, help out with the grillin', and... All that stuff above too. ;) However, I'll probably also be helping Will with the film, and we'll probably record a podcast at some point too.

Back