Gastons 2013 Attendance

Cooking right along at 78 knots. Sooo hungry.

At Flybaby speed and altitude, data flows just fine.

Just engage the autopilot (Jesse), all is well! :D

At Flybaby speed and altitude, data flows just fine.

Just engage the autopilot (Jesse), all is well! :D

Surprisingly well, just did a pic upload

vwUk2pd.png

I have to admit, I'm a little bummed that we're not heading down this afternoon when Lisa gets off work. We'll be heading downtown on the Harley for the summer arts festival and some dinner. I'm going to try for an early launch tomorrow morning, but with a very reluctant passenger I won't push it. We'll be there when we get there.

Thinking about dropping in Saturday morning to say hi and to meet the group. I'll be flying into our monthly EAA Pancake Breakfast at The Valley (61AR) and should be over Gaston's around 10. What time do you folks usually congregate on the flight line on Saturday?

Thinking about dropping in Saturday morning to say hi and to meet the group. I'll be flying into our monthly EAA Pancake Breakfast at The Valley (61AR) and should be over Gaston's around 10. What time do you folks usually congregate on the flight line on Saturday?

Early

Lucky enough to be in the right place at the right time....made it from Sulpher Springs TX in a brand spanking new legend cub.

When is Dave coming up with the King Air. I don't want to miss that landing!

I will be arriving around noon tomorrow. Sadly, it will be by ground... Look forward to seeing everyone one again.

I'd like to sit in it if you can find an A-frame jack and sling.

Lucky enough to be in the right place at the right time....made it from Sulpher Springs TX in a brand spanking new legend cub.

He was scheduled to arrive ~1600 today.

I will be arriving around noon tomorrow. Sadly, it will be by ground... Look forward to seeing everyone one again.

Arrived 1600 local. Very sweet ride. Comfortable, quiet, and does just fine on turf.

OMG. Both Steve and Jesse have hooker harnesses. But that's not quite what I envisioned either.

OMG! Kim's still up.

Kim, you are very energetic. I envy your youthful vigor!

Just departed, working my way home-ish, slowly...

T5ktwHJ.jpg

Thanks for the fly-by Jesse and David. :) Sorry it's too wet to land here...we would have loved to visit with you guys.

Looking forward to photos of the fly-in. :yes:

Back