Gaston's 2010

whats the hurry with supper? we're sitting with friends that some of us only see once a year. its dark (and usually foggy) so its not like we would be flying anyway.

We'd rather be sitting in cabins, drinking Grant's margaritas or whatever - And the big problem is spending a crapload of money on some load'o'crap food. I haven't really complained much in years past, but this time around I really was unhappy with spending $30 on lukewarm food.

We'd rather be sitting in cabins, drinking Grant's margaritas or whatever - And the big problem is spending a crapload of money on some load'o'crap food. I haven't really complained much in years past, but this time around I really was unhappy with spending $30 on lukewarm food.

I'll be contributing to anyone with a cabin with a kitchen who wants to cook. I will even sign up to be a sou chef.

I'm going to be there. But I'm not booking anything yet. 2 years now, something has come up that's prevented me, and I know Gastons ain't very gracious with the cancellations.

I'm going to be there. But I'm not booking anything yet. 2 years now, something has come up that's prevented me, and I know Gastons ain't very gracious with the cancellations.

Two years ago the Bride wanted sun-n-fun instead, Kent bought out our deposit and he had a room. This year hip surgery wiped out my plans to attend, Mike bought out the deposit and had himself a room, which I believe he then sold. If you need to cancel someone always needs a room at the last minute.

Also - since there was a lot of food talk, I'll bring green chile for anyone that wants Green Chile Cheeseburgers on the flight line.

Mmm...mmmmmmm.....mmmmm!!!!

Also - since there was a lot of food talk, I'll bring green chile for anyone that wants Green Chile Cheeseburgers on the flight line.

Green Chile Hamburgers.... The gift that keeps on giving. :rofl::rofl::D

OOF I'll pass

Back