Gaston's 2009 T-Shirts

Mike,

Since Cafe Press first got a bad rep on this board, I believe they've made not one, but TWO drastic improvements in their process. I think it's time we stop badmouthing them long enough to see if their product is worthwhile now. :yes:

+2 Great job, Kate.

Ooh, ooh, ooh- we need a picture of all the ladies in tank tops!

Leah and I got ours ordered. She also says "yay kate and missa" for the tank top option.

Instead of T-Shirts why not call them G-Shirts? :)

Sure about that???? a join order would mean cheeper shipping!

Tho I would have liked a tank top for how hot it will be there.

Ooh, ooh, ooh- we need a picture of all the ladies in tank tops!

Leah and I got ours ordered. She also says "yay kate and missa" for the tank top option.

They had one in Arkansas already?

attachment.php

Attachments

• rednecktshirt.jpg
    rednecktshirt.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 128
Last edited:
I once wore long hair, too, but note well: I wrote, "ladies" for a reason! :nono:

Sorry, Spike, the proximity of your post to Missa's had me thinking that perhaps she'd brought you over to the crowd of "Give Ted a hard time about his hair."

She's just jealous beacuse my hair's prettier than hers. :smilewinkgrin:

And Missa, you're welcome to buy me a t-shirt (I'm not paying), but if you buy me a tank top, I'll give it to someone else who it might actually fit. :D

Sorry, Spike, the proximity of your post to Missa's had me thinking that perhaps she'd brought you over to the crowd of "Give Ted a hard time about his hair."

Ted:

These glass houses are pretty fragile.

I'll have to track down one of the pictures of me wearing the headband I *had* to wear in order to keep the hair from my eyes.

Hair, piercings and tatts are not, in and of themselves, indicative of character.

Other acts, say, spending valuable time and good money to ensure that innocent animals are placed into good homes instead of being euthanized... these may be more valid measures...

:p Watch out or I'll add the boxer shorts and underwear

And in other news... I'm in! Riding with Grant and Leslie. :)

Kent, I think there is an attendance thread for that! Hey as long as you aren't wearing undies as a tank top I guess we will have you.

Very VERY nice, Kate!! Man, I wish I could get that as an embroidered circle patch for my flight jacket!

Ted:

These glass houses are pretty fragile.

I'll have to track down one of the pictures of me wearing the headband I *had* to wear in order to keep the hair from my eyes.

Hair, piercings and tatts are not, in and of themselves, indicative of character.

Other acts, say, spending valuable time and good money to ensure that innocent animals are placed into good homes instead of being euthanized... these may be more valid measures...

Thank you, Spike. :smile:

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwww...

OK, this is just wrong. You really can add a thong to a store on Cafe Press. Sorry, I'm not adding it though. There's just not enough printing space. :p

OK, this is just wrong. You really can add a thong to a store on Cafe Press. Sorry, I'm not adding it though. There's just not enough printing space. :p

I think that very much depends on the size. :rofl:

Received the shirts today. Shipping time is incredibly fast, 2 days, YMMV of course.

The shirts are a good weight and are sized properly with a fantastic logo!

Thanks again, Kate!

A Jaguar owner's website that I used to frequent did actually have the thong from CafePress with the website logo on it for sale. I won't go into the jokes that came from it, but there were definitely some humorous conversations that came up from that item. ;)

Dear Kate:

My wife, Chel, requested I forward a note of "THANKS" for your t-shirt work. She loves having such a souvenir from an event with such a great memory!

troy that is hilarious!

I wore my gastons shirts last weekend. they are great!

I just ordered mine (2, one for me, one for Tomster), and for some reason, even though I selected priority handling, there was no shipping and handling charge. Cool.

Special sizes available (at additional cost) from Southwest Tent & Awning in Dallas. Mine is on back-order.

I got my two. They look nice.

Great design, Kate!

Mike, I forgive you now :) :blowingkisses:

Yeah I got mine too -- one white, one blue. I was happy the design looks alright even on blue. The T-shirts and printing quality seem good.

btw the long sleeve white makes a great glider flying shirt

Got my T-shirts, and they look very nice.

Whatever it was about CafePress before, these seem to be of very nice quality, and they were printed and sent instanter.

Back