Garmin G3X pilots guide

Hhmaker

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
David
Hi

Bit of a long shot, but I am looking for a G3X pilots guide (hard copy)manual. I know that I can pull it down from the Garmin site, but I personally prefer a book to read rather than a laptop of tablet. printing is a pain.
If anybody has one that they know longer need, please let me know.

Hi

Bit of a long shot, but I am looking for a G3X pilots guide (hard copy)manual. I know that I can pull it down from the Garmin site, but I personally prefer a book to read rather than a laptop of tablet. printing is a pain.
If anybody has one that they know longer need, please let me know.

Dump it on a stick, take it to FedEx Kinkos and they will do it all nice and pretty.

Dump it on a stick, take it to FedEx Kinkos and they will do it all nice and pretty.

They will even print it on heavy 3 hole punch or bind it for you with a front or back cover you can make with a word processor with your planes information.

Or take it to your work and print there ... lol

How much does Garmin charge???

A newer G1000 manual (required for flight) to go in the plane after a software update was on the order of $600 if ordered in printed form from Garmin.

Yeah, we went to Kinko's.

Cool. I have what the OP asked for and will likely never use it since I prefer digital. But given it's worth $600 I guess I'll keep it. ;)

Thanks. Printing from work will not be feasible as I work from home!!! I have written to Garmin, just to get an idea on the price of them sending me a copy. Otherwise, the "stick and Fedex" maybe the only way to go ;(

Back